Status Not Available

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, my brother and I started to play through it on co-op, after the first mission he got a cutscene and i was greeted with a black screen. Since then we havent been able to rejoin a game together, if he invites me it says im unable to join the game and the same for him if he invites me, we also get the same message if we try to join without an invite. Also i know its launch day but the servers arent that full yet so if it is an overloading problem its going to get worse before it gets better. Spartan Ops is unavailable, it says that ‘the halo 4 server is not available at this time, please try again later’. This is the same message that pops up on the bottom left of my screen when i go onto war games lobby only with the added sentence ’ matchmaking has switched to using the default playlist’. If i open the roster and click on myself, my status down the bottom, highlighted in red reads ‘NOT JOINABLE’. Any assistance or advice would be greatfully recieved. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Hey, same thing happened to me and a friend after Co-op’ing prologue, I too have ‘Not Joinable’ and my Spartan Customisation doesn’t show on my Spartan card despite saving my changes when I go into edit mode. Only just happened about 20 minutes ago.

Sorry for the Double post, just wanted to let you know I restarted my router and Xbox and it’s working again for now!

Im having the exact same problem.