Stats

Well, I was on waypoint today, and something was different about it, but I couldn’t quite place it. Then I saw that stats were added to waypoint. Like it? Because I do!

It’s cool, I’m just sad I only had a 56 BP level ): *sniff. inb4 “That sucks for you novak or should I call you suckvak, I have [Insert higher BP level here]. Smugs in self satisfaction

I don’t really care that much, I’ve always been sub-par in Competitive.

I’m happy that I don’t have to go all the way to B.net to see my stats.

> I’m happy that I don’t have to go all the way to B.net to see my stats.

Yeah, a lot is within my grasp on this site.

It’s really cool! My battle effiency is 61. It’s a pretty good start, can’t wait to see how it’s going to turn out. Love the new little stats. I hope, as per policy of supporting other titles[?], they will also eventually do halo 3/odst stats + halo wars stats on waypoint. The lastest one is more important.

Wow, by battle efficiency is 96!

Any ideas on how they determine your weapon of choice. It lists mine as the Sniper, although its only my 4th most used weapon.

I would like to know how it’s calculated, because apparently mine is 100.

> It’s cool, I’m just sad I only had a 56 BP level ): *sniff. inb4 “That sucks for you novak or should I call you suckvak, I have [Insert higher BP level here]. Smugs in self satisfaction
>
> I don’t really care that much, I’ve always been sub-par in Competitive.

It’s ok, my BP is 66 and kill assist in in my top 5 medals for everything but campaign and FF.

It seems to me that it really depends on your K/D ratio. If your a 1.9 or higher your usually 100. I only got a K/D of 1.1, I wish I played more with people I knew, lord knows I don’t play defensively.

I just noticed that! AWESOME! Nice work, ladies and gentlemen! :smiley:

The words and emblems are all mashed together when I search my stats.

That might just be because of the browser you are using. It seems to be working fine for me, and right now I’m using Safari.

> The words and emblems are all mashed together when I search my stats.

What browser are you using?

> > The words and emblems are all mashed together when I search my stats.
>
> What browser are you using?

I’ve been wanting to ask, angel. What browser works really well with Halowaypoint.com? I’m using firefox and it limits me a little because I can’t paste words on here when I’m posting. What browser do you thing is best for Halo waypoint?

> > > The words and emblems are all mashed together when I search my stats.
> >
> > What browser are you using?
>
> I’ve been wanting to ask, angel. What browser works really well with Halowaypoint.com? I’m using firefox and it limits me a little because I can’t paste words on here when I’m posting. What browser do you thing is best for Halo waypoint?

Chrome works great for me. Yeah the stat page is sweet. Sorry BS Angel I made that thread over in the Reach Forum. I didn’t mean to duplicate you can lock it if ya want.

> Sorry BS Angel I made that thread over in the Reach Forum. I didn’t mean to duplicate you can lock it if ya want.

No worries! I just try to keep things like this consolidated because we appreciate the feedback, and it’s easier to stay on top of if it’s centralized in a single thread.

> I’ve been wanting to ask, angel. What browser works really well with Halowaypoint.com? I’m using firefox and it limits me a little because I can’t paste words on here when I’m posting. What browser do you thing is best for Halo waypoint?

We support several different browsers, Firefox being one of them (that’s weird about the pasting thing!). I, personally, use IE8.

> > I’ve been wanting to ask, angel. What browser works really well with Halowaypoint.com? I’m using firefox and it limits me a little because I can’t paste words on here when I’m posting. What browser do you thing is best for Halo waypoint?
>
> We support several different browsers, Firefox being one of them. I, personally, use IE8.

I know you support firefox. I was trying to choose the best one. The only problem with Firefox is that I can’t paste on post. I’ll try downloading the new Firefox 4.0 beta, see how that works.

I know we just got reach stats here but may I ask is when should we expect there to be a Halo 3, ODST and Wars stats here.

Just wondering as this thread is about stats and all.

Really hope the battle profiecienty rating gets put into halo reach in game service record