I’ve been having some issues with achievements not popping, and the game not tracking certain progress, particularly on Halo CE. Specifically, I’m experiencing the following issues.
- The achievement for completing The Pillar of Autumn level is showing 100% completion, but will not unlock.
- The achievement for completing the Assault on the Control Room level is not tracking game data as I’ve completed the level but the achievement is stuck at 0% and remains unlocked.
- Presumably due to the above issue the achievements for completing all Halo CE levels on the various difficulty settings are stuck at 90%. I played through on legendary and all campaign completion achievements (Greenhorn, Birth of a Spartan, Believe in a Hero, and Living Legend) are stuck on 90%. Possibly worth noting is that in game when looking at the campaigns from the main menu Halo CE registers 10/10 completed.
- When playing the campaign (so far CE and 2) the game will not save my progress when I save and quit. When I come back to play at a future time and select the “resume” option instead of taking me to my last checkpoint it will instead restart the level from the beginning at the cutscene.
Does anyone know of a way to fix this from my end, or know if these are issues known and being addressed by 343 at some future point?
Edit: Added the fourth point as I forgot to put it in originally.
I played through the campaign of halo 4 on legendary in co-op and
The achievents for
- Every Level of Halo 4 on normal (In german something like Wake up John)
- Every Level of Halo 4 on heroic (In german something like I need a hero)
- Every level of Halo 4 on legendary (In german something like The legend of 117)
are stuck. My second player received every achievement as soon as it was on 100%.
Every 3 of them have 100%, but they are not unlocked.
This means for me now, that besides multiplayer, which is a mess, I can not even play the campaign, because even this doesn’t work. And I don’t want to replay the campaign just because the people taking my money didn’t do their job.
As you can see: I’m pissed. Really pissed. But still i try to contribute with my problems to make 343 fix this.
For me, personally, this is the end of the halo series. An end, this game just didn’t deserve.
> …As you can see: I’m pissed. Really pissed. But still i try to contribute with my problems to make 343 fix this.
> For me, personally, this is the end of the halo series. An end, this game just didn’t deserve.
I’m not thrilled either, but I’m not willing to write off the franchise as a whole because of this. All that I ask for is that 343 states they’re aware of the issues and are working on a fix. Provided that, I’m willing to give a lot of patience and good will even if the fixes take some time. Halo is my favorite franchise, and IMO giving 343 the figurative middle finger when they’ve had less than a month to fix these issues is a little extreme.
yea I have completed the first level on halo 3 (sierra 117) but the achievement roster continues to say done… Unlocking!
> yea I have completed the first level on halo 3 (sierra 117) but the achievement roster continues to say done… Unlocking!
I made it through Halo 2 without any problems, and am just starting Halo 3. Hopefully I wont have the same issue as you. On the bright side from what I’ve read from others if it says 100% and that it’s unlocking then it will pop eventually. Could be hours, could be days. I’ll give my Pillar of Autumn achievement some more time, and worst case scenario will contact xbox support as supposedly it’s an Xbox Live issue not a game issue.
I just unlocked an achievement today,
- Achievement: Digging Up the Past - 20Gamerpoints on Halo4 Stats website. Not that my score matters, but I only received 5 gamer points for it on my Xbox One when I found the terminal, but I did earn the achievement
Secondly, The achievement did not “unlock” or fill in with bright white so it’s still in my “locked Achievements” on my Halo 4 Stats website profile page. I even refreshed the page a few hours later.
Anyone know what’s the reason the achievement isn’t synchronizing with my progress?
I have a similar problem with the achievement Shadow of sundered star (beat the par score in Forerunner - H4). I have beaten the score twice, 37000 and 44000 but the game hasn’t take my score in count. And same problem in Sierra 117 - H3.
I don’t know what to do. Can anyone help?
The game has multiple bugs.
I actually completed 2 playlists and have the 2/9 marker, but when I go into the playlists it says only one is competed. Buggy.