Stats change in the new update is DISSAPOINTING!

Before todays update i liked how the stats were broken down into each playlist, so i knew how much time/games i played in ffa, swat, btb, etc. Now that has been removed to combine the stats by gametype, meaning my FFA and Swat is all combined into “Slayer” which is incredibly annoying when trying to see how your improving/failing harder over time. Now i dont see why both options could be displayed, having the playlist stats, even separated by season would be fine, so having Preseason, Jan 2016, etc etc as headers, then you click on it and it give you all the playlists and the respective stats, hours played, etc etc,.

Anybody else agree/disagree if so why?

Select “Game Modes” and it still shows playlist stats.

> 2533274868912687;2:
> Select “Game Modes” and it still shows playlist stats.

no it doesnt, it just shows game modes, not ffa, swat, team arena, etc. it only shows slayer, ctf, strongholds, so since swat and ffa are all slayer gamestypes the stats have been merged.

> 2650556030706992;3:
> > 2533274868912687;2:
> > Select “Game Modes” and it still shows playlist stats.
>
>
> no it doesnt, it just shows game modes, not ffa, swat, team arena, etc. it only shows slayer, ctf, strongholds, so since swat and ffa are all slayer gamestypes the stats have been merged.

Yes it does show it, once you start playing those game modes they will show again with your current stats. You’ll be able to see each individual ones and your stats that you have in them.