Stats Carry Over?

Hi all! New to the WP, old time user of b.net. So, my question to any and all:

Will our stats carry over from each consecutive Halo game into the MCC? I see under service record there is a specific slot for the MCC, and I do know the ranks will reset (which is fine by me), but say I play the original Halo 2 MP on the MCC. Will my Kills and Deaths per game from tomorrow out tack on to my old Halo 2 service record? I’m a wishful thinker and really hoping for a yes.

They don’t, sorry.

sadly not

Worst idea ever… I worked hard for those stats and armor… halo 4 is what I care about you can reset the rest… thanks 343 for pulling a bungie and doing everything great but the one thing that was needed to make it awesome you absolutely trash

> 2775209234670274;1:
> Hi all! New to the WP, old time user of b.net. So, my question to any and all:
>
> Will our stats carry over from each consecutive Halo game into the MCC? I see under service record there is a specific slot for the MCC, and I do know the ranks will reset (which is fine by me), but say I play the original Halo 2 MP on the MCC. Will my Kills and Deaths per game from tomorrow out tack on to my old Halo 2 service record? I’m a wishful thinker and really hoping for a yes.

It’s good they don’t, the amount of cheaters on original halo 2 for example. They don’t deserve their rank.

nope