STATS ARE MESSED UP!!

Come on 343 fix your game!! I just had a game of lightning flag today with 84 kills 24 deaths, 193 medals, 3 running riots, 1 killamanjaro, 2 killtrocites, 4 killtaculars, 6 over kills, 4 exterminations, and a whole bunch of other medals…But when I come on the Halo Waypoint it says that I did not finish that game…I DID finish that game and we lost, I even recorded the entire game in the theater but it say DNF on the waypoint…what is going on??? This was my best game ever and the stats did not record!!! Check your systems please and give me my stats for this game…the game was lightning flag on Haven at 12:16am on 5/21/2013…It is in my file if you want proof, it is in there twice…once labeled as 84kill loss and once as the default name it was given with the date…

You could have my problem and have your stats blown out of proportion the other way. Apparently I’ve played closed to 19000 games with over 250k kills lol. I’ve been trying since Jan/Feb to get my stats fixed on here but nothings come of it. I’ve posted on here and Waypoint in several different threads. I miss using Halotracker.

> Come on 343 fix your game!! I just had a game of lightning flag today with 84 kills 24 deaths, 193 medals, 3 running riots, 1 killamanjaro, 2 killtrocites, 4 killtaculars, 6 over kills, 4 exterminations, and a whole bunch of other medals…But when I come on the Halo Waypoint it says that I did not finish that game…<mark>I DID finish that game and we lost</mark>, I even recorded the entire game in the theater but it say DNF on the waypoint…what is going on??? <mark>This was my best game ever</mark> and the stats did not record!!! Check your systems please and give me my stats for this game…the game was lightning flag on Haven at 12:16am on 5/21/2013…It is in my file if you want proof, it is in there twice…once labeled as 84kill loss and once as the default name it was given with the date…

You lost and it was your best game ever?

If you have the game recorded, are you now just worried about stat padding?

Looks like the game says it only lasted 6 seconds. Did the Host quit very early in the game?

Who cares for stats?

I’m not going to look at your one game of Lightning CTF and say “-Yoink- that -Yoink- he’s a pro leave game.”

Yes, unfortunately a loss was my best game…but only for stats…not for wins. I know what it says on the game history but it is wrong. The game lasted longer than 6 seconds, it went from the beginning to the end with no problems, no quits, or anything. I have it recorded and saved in my file share.

I care about stats when it is a game like the one I am talking about. I’m sorry but I don’t get many games like that and I would like it if my stats and medals and everything would track properly. When I receive mass amounts of medals like this I want them to show up, especially when there are medals that I haven’t earned previously.

I don’t care what other people think of anything, I want this stuff saved properly for me, not for others to say, “oh wow, I don’t want to play against him”.

Fix your title, all those caps are unnecessary.

Too add on to the guy above me… The title is also a bit misleading if you ask me as it sounds like stats in general not just yours.

> I don’t care what other people think of anything, I want this stuff saved properly for me, not for others to say, “oh wow, I don’t want to play against him”.

If you don’t care what people say why did you come onto the forums to post about this?

couldn’t you have just tried getting in touch with someone. Either way I know what you mean when you want it all to be tracked just I like I do. But I don’t care for anything like that because I can’t do or gain anything from it so why bother?

Unless you like to go around trying to get bragging rights…

I also don’t want to sound like I’m being a -Yoink-, sorry if I am.

But I agree with Sepharim as well. Try just shows the video off to people if you can as I’d enjoy it a lot more the see gameplay over pixels.

> You could have my problem and have your stats blown out of proportion the other way. Apparently I’ve played closed to 19000 games with over 250k kills lol. I’ve been trying since Jan/Feb to get my stats fixed on here but nothings come of it. I’ve posted on here and Waypoint in several different threads. I miss using Halotracker.

Jep, your Stats are really -blam!-'d up. Especially the ‘Best stats’ section. You did 107.000 Kills in ONE day.
You have over 40 days of playtime IN A DAY. Thats impossible unless you did something naughty with your account, if you know what I mean.

But I don’t think, you did anything there, your stats are just completely bugged.

On topic:
Apparently a lot of people have issues with the stats on Waypoint. Especially when it comes to Commendation completion. It’s nearly always inaccurate.

BUT I trust 343. They will fix that somewhen soon. Maybe with the new update. And if not, I can understand this. The stuff they do, thats a helluva work. To find a little mistake in the deepest computer code sea isn’t something you can do in a few days. Not to mention the 1 million + player recordings, which split up in lots of stats for each player, what means there are probably an innumerable amount of data saved on their servers. Only Cortana is able to fix that fast (or better, was able).

So be patient. And you still have the video to show your friends. And isn’t it better to shw them your kills instead of just show them a number?

> Who cares for stats?

People who care about how good they are in comparison to others.
People who want to continually improve their performance.

Who cares for random game-play that caters to people who don’t even look at their stats?

Dear OP, You sir have experienced a DNF, that is when the game stats cut off and you get a loss for winning, have a good day.

> Dear OP, You sir have experienced a DNF, that is when the game stats cut off and you get a loss for winning, have a good day.

He lost anyway.

OP at the end of the day, you’re complaining about 1 particular game. I realise it happens to people and is a problem, but you created this thread because it happened to you once and for that reason I don’t have a lot of sympathy.

Big Boy, your stats are epic. It looks like it was 1 or 2 days that recorded ridiculous stats for you, I wonder if you had played -Yoink- that day would your stats be absolutely horrible instead of epic.