State of Halo 4?

Hello fellow forum members, been awhile since I’ve posted a Halo 4 thread. I sold the game awhile ago because, for some reason, 343i made a terrible design choice with the Limited Edition steelbook case, as whenever I inserted/removed the disc, it would go in kinda hard, and eventually cracks started forming around the center of the disc, so I sold it before it stopped working lol.

I am rather curious though about the state of Halo 4 as it is now. It has been months since I sold my game, and I’m just wondering if the game is vastly different than what it is, how the playlists are working, just a really general summary of how things have been going, as I’m wondering if I should get back into it since the game is relatively cheap now.

There is also a new classic-style, BR-only playlist, if that is your thing. Hard to tell you exactly what has changed without a specific timeframe though.

I’d say that if you enjoyed your time with the game before go ahead. GotY Edition might be a good investment.

> There is also a new classic-style, BR-only playlist, if that is your thing. Hard to tell you exactly what has changed without a specific timeframe though.
>
> I’d say that if you enjoyed your time with the game before go ahead. GotY Edition might be a good investment.

Approximately from June of last year to now.

> > There is also a new classic-style, BR-only playlist, if that is your thing. Hard to tell you exactly what has changed without a specific timeframe though.
> >
> > I’d say that if you enjoyed your time with the game before go ahead. GotY Edition might be a good investment.
>
> Approximately from June of last year to now.

Were you here for the weapon tuning?

> whenever I inserted/removed the disc, it would go in kinda hard, and eventually cracks started forming around the center of the disc

This is also the case with h3 limited edition.
At least with mine.

> Hello fellow forum members, been awhile since I’ve posted a Halo 4 thread. I sold the game awhile ago because, for some reason, <mark>343i made a terrible design choice with the Limited Edition steelbook case, as whenever I inserted/removed the disc, it would go in kinda hard, and eventually cracks started forming around the center of the disc, so I sold it before it stopped working lol.</mark>
>
> I am rather curious though about the state of Halo 4 as it is now. It has been months since I sold my game, and I’m just wondering if the game is vastly different than what it is, how the playlists are working, just a really general summary of how things have been going, as I’m wondering if I should get back into it since the game is relatively cheap now.

My Halo Anniversary is starting to do that and it’s in a regular case … I’m starting to wonder if discs are manufactured differently these days; you know, flimsier. I have an old Social Distortion CD from 1991 that plays fine yet my Halo CEA from 2011 is falling apart already!

On Topic:
In my opinion, it’s a blast.

Not much has really changed since you stopped playing. All that has really happened is 343i has started rationing popular gametypes into their rotational playlists (they switch every two weeks or so), so if there is a playlist or gametype that you really like you might see it appear for a few weeks.