stat geeks: the lightrifle better than the pistol?

I’m specifically talking about an unscoped lightrifle vs an unscoped pistol and vs a scoped pistol. which gun has the better advantage?

If you’re talking about the regular pistol, then I’m quite certain that the lightrifle has the advantage. A higher zoom, more range, and even when unzoomed it’s DPS is higher. Only disadvantages I can think of is the lower spare ammo count and it is easy for people to see where you’re shooting from

Aren’t you Steve, the Halo God?! You should know this.

> 2533274809541057;3:
> Aren’t you Steve, the Halo God?! You should know this.

How dare you question a god

> 2810058517516004;2:
> If you’re talking about the regular pistol, then I’m quite certain that the lightrifle has the advantage. A higher zoom, more range, and even when unzoomed it’s DPS is higher. Only disadvantages I can think of is the lower spare ammo count and it is easy for people to see where you’re shooting from

Thanks. Will have to test!

If you can aim the Light rifle is way better

> 2533274805919869;5:
> If you can aim the Light rifle is way better

You know I can’t aim.

I would say that the Light Rifle is better than the Magnum. 4 shots > 5 shots. Rate of Fire seems pretty decent; I would say that it would be on par with Magnum, maybe even the DMR. Seriously, if you spam the trigger in a certain pattern, you can get a flurry of shots off.

I feel like it has a lower red reticle range than the magnum for some reason

Light rifle requires a bit less skill level than magnum, has the fastest fire rate out of all precision weapons, and only requires 4 shots compared to 5 magnum shots. However, it has alot of spread when its unscoped compared to the magnum so if you’re moving around a bit then your shots could be off. Also there is a glitch where if you suddenly scope in then scope out and shoot (i think thats how it goes) it does the same damage as it would when u shoot with a scope but at a quicker firing rate. Its kinda like when you try and quickscope with a sniper.

So… Am I the only one that realizes the light rifle is only 3 headshots??

LR ALL THE WAY. The pistol imo doesn’t quite have it in it, and it being 5 headshot kills then it gives the enemy plenty of time to get out the way. You can put someone down with 3 with the light rifle.

> 2533274913126156;6:
> > 2533274805919869;5:
> > If you can aim the Light rifle is way better
>
>
> You know I can’t aim.

yea i feel like im trying to betray a teammate using the light rifle