Stat comparison?

I was wondering if there was an easier way to compare stats between friends than opening up two different tabs and flicking back and forth between them.

I’ve looked for a wee while but I’ve only found working stat comparison websites for pro players and not with a custom search feature.
I know it might be a stretch to find something like that but if anyone knows a website or a way then I’d appreciate the link being dropped.

Cheers!

I’m afraid that flipping between tabs is the only real way to compare players in terms of their stats. It’s tedious, but it works.

I remember it was possible when I played Halo Reach but that is when Bungie ran Waypoint not sure why you wouldn’t be able to do so now but oh well.

> 2535406312091611;1:
> I was wondering if there was an easier way to compare stats between friends than opening up two different tabs and flicking back and forth between them.
>
> I’ve looked for a wee while but I’ve only found working stat comparison websites for pro players and not with a custom search feature.
> I know it might be a stretch to find something like that but if anyone knows a website or a way then I’d appreciate the link being dropped.
>
> Cheers!

if you have Discord and have a server with the halo dBot you can do !1v1 Gamertag vs Gamertag and it’ll compare some stats.

> 2533274979619629;4:
> > 2535406312091611;1:
> > I was wondering if there was an easier way to compare stats between friends than opening up two different tabs and flicking back and forth between them.
> >
> > I’ve looked for a wee while but I’ve only found working stat comparison websites for pro players and not with a custom search feature.
> > I know it might be a stretch to find something like that but if anyone knows a website or a way then I’d appreciate the link being dropped.
> >
> > Cheers!
>
> if you have Discord and have a server with the halo dBot you can do !1v1 Gamertag vs Gamertag and it’ll compare some stats.

Thank you!
I do & I’ll check that out.
I appreciate all the help on this post, cheers to everyone.

I haven’t been on their site in a long time, but you could try Halotracker to see if they have that feature.

> 2727626560040591;6:
> I haven’t been on their site in a long time, but you could try Halotracker to see if they have that feature.

I use Halo Tracker a fair amount, I don’t think they have a direct comparison tool for player to player checks.
Cheers though

> 2533274979619629;4:
> if you have Discord and have a server with the halo dBot you can do !1v1 Gamertag vs Gamertag and it’ll compare some stats.

Thanks for the tip on this. I remember seeing it last year in the API forums but I completely forgot all about it, quite fun to play around with :slight_smile:

Link to the reddit thread for the stat comparison site. It’s Halo5arena.com. I can’t figure out how to get the actual comparisons to pop up. The creator might need to be messaged in order to update the site, unless of course I was just doing it wrong.