Starting a Team

Haven’t played halo since 3 and since I like the look of 5 and MCC is finally working I’m interested in starting a team.
Currently getting my tail handed to me playing with random online folk, trying to remember how to play the game.

Games I want this team to participate in…

Halo 2 anniversary
Halo 3
Halo 5

Gears of War 4, when it comes out (traditionally I am more of a GeOW player and all my Gamebattles/MLG experience was with GeOW)

If you are looking for a team shoot me a message or post in this forum.
If you are a veteran Halo player I am interested in procuring a coach to teach the team, even to just coach me in the current strategies etc. (and possibly participate if you wish) and would be willing to pay, not for time but as a small thank you (maybe with an xbox live card, etc.

Anyways let me know if you want to be on a team, we will play custom games, matchmaking, and online tournaments, who knows what else in the future. Also I don’t have a name yet, so any creative people wanting to be in on the process are welcome.

I’m interested having the same problem with MCC

Interested as well. I was the only one of my friends to actually get MCC and I hate playing with randies and having no communication at all.

sent a friend invite to both of you hopefully we will be online at the same time in the coming week