Starting a Halo Wars clan

Hey guys I am wanting to start a Halo Wars clan and I already made the website for it. http://halowarsbuilds.webs.com if you are new to the game and wanting to play with an experience player and learn some builds then plz join. I will give you more info on my site.

This is a pretty good idea, but for bs like this to happen you gotta have a large following to start with. Around 10 people, who have friends that will join. In a game as small as this, you’ll need practically 90% of every well known player.

I have seen huge clans in games with a smaller population than Halo Wars.

Just cause it’s got a lot of members doesn’t means it’s big. People who get on once and never play again might join, same for people quitting tomorrow, and same for people joining with their alternate account.

There was 9k people online the other day, I was kind of underestimating the size.

quality =/= quantity

Do you know how many players can play at high level in 1v1? About 10 people, with maybe 5 active.

> quality =/= quantity
>
> Do you know how many players can play at high level in 1v1? About 10 people, with maybe 5 active.

I never got that good at Halo Wars, and I never tried but not all good players play 1v1.

This sounds cool…

I am a general on Halo wars and I play alot…

I have tried making “clans” in Reach/etc but I never have any good luck at it :frowning:

But, Halo wars is a really good game to start a clan in with it’s “moderate” population…

I really hope your clan is successful…

Ah, the days of spro and domination… glad I don’t have to talk to those D-bags again. as for your idea, I wouldn’t consider it, most people aren’t into halo wars enough to join the clan.