Start hating WZFF

I dunno, but yesterday I played 5 games and lost everyone. One time I joined a started game and I couldnt get any reqs(altough my req lvl was 4). In the other game we had to take out covenant bosses but we couldnt reach them with our vehicles. Or I died immediatley, because of an elite which was behind me and I couldnt even react and then I had to wait for 30s which is just horrible and boring. Why isnt the system like in reach where everyone has some amount of lives?
Well I dont know if you have better experiences in WZFF than me, but I slowly start to hate it.

> 2533274907808335;1:
> I dunno, but yesterday I played 5 games and lost everyone. One time I joined a started game and I couldnt get any reqs(altough my req lvl was 4). In the other game we had to take out covenant bosses but we couldnt reach them with our vehicles. Or I died immediatley, because of an elite which was behind me and I couldnt even react and then I had to wait for 30s which is just horrible and boring. Why isnt the system like in reach where everyone has some amount of lives?
> Well I dont know if you have better experiences in WZFF than me, but I slowly start to hate it.

Well 5 games isnt much to gauge how much fun it is. I think u might just need more exposure to the game mode. Anyway i play WZFF just to gain quick XP. Anyway WZFF AI difficulty is around heroric/legendary so you’re gonna have to work around some bosses and enemies in the early rounds.

> 2535468425990603;2:
> > 2533274907808335;1:
> > I dunno, but yesterday I played 5 games and lost everyone. One time I joined a started game and I couldnt get any reqs(altough my req lvl was 4). In the other game we had to take out covenant bosses but we couldnt reach them with our vehicles. Or I died immediatley, because of an elite which was behind me and I couldnt even react and then I had to wait for 30s which is just horrible and boring. Why isnt the system like in reach where everyone has some amount of lives?
> > Well I dont know if you have better experiences in WZFF than me, but I slowly start to hate it.
>
>
> Well 5 games isnt much to gauge how much fun it is. I think u might just need more exposure to the game mode. Anyway i play WZFF just to gain quick XP. Anyway WZFF AI difficulty is around heroric/legendary so you’re gonna have to work around some bosses and enemies in the early rounds.

It werent my first 5 games. I experienced such things in the past games too, but yesterday it was just horrible.

> 2533274907808335;3:
> > 2535468425990603;2:
> > > 2533274907808335;1:
> > > I dunno, but yesterday I played 5 games and lost everyone. One time I joined a started game and I couldnt get any reqs(altough my req lvl was 4). In the other game we had to take out covenant bosses but we couldnt reach them with our vehicles. Or I died immediatley, because of an elite which was behind me and I couldnt even react and then I had to wait for 30s which is just horrible and boring. Why isnt the system like in reach where everyone has some amount of lives?
> > > Well I dont know if you have better experiences in WZFF than me, but I slowly start to hate it.
> >
> >
> > Well 5 games isnt much to gauge how much fun it is. I think u might just need more exposure to the game mode. Anyway i play WZFF just to gain quick XP. Anyway WZFF AI difficulty is around heroric/legendary so you’re gonna have to work around some bosses and enemies in the early rounds.
>
>
> It werent my first 5 games. I experienced such things in the past games too, but yesterday it was just horrible.

Unlucky i guess. WZFF is sometimes like that, especially if its full of newbie players who just shoot at everything with their loadout weapons.

im one step ahead of you, ive been hating it for months

It comes in waves. For a period, I will lose EVERY SINGLE match of FF and then the next every game I play is a winner…

After the first 2 weeks it went from OK to this sucks. After that I played it only for the req points or to try out weapons and not lose them in 10 secs… I finally unlocked everything and don’t play it at all. The pointless spawn timer is the most annoying thing in the game. The rest of the flaws are to numerous to mention.

The winning- and losing-streaks in WZFF have very little to do with you as an individual player and almost everything to do with the collective experience of the team and also with luck. I’ve also found this to be true of Warzone in general. And of Halo in general. I know it sounds like I’m giving myself an excuse for losing, or for sucking, or for an unwillingness to sweat, and those things are all partly true. But this game is designed to make team work absolutely critical to success, so if you don’t succeed then it really isn’t all on you. That’s the new price of Halo gameplay: completely disengaging the individual player from any sense of contribution to the goal. I call it a failure, but I’m sure there are many people who wouldn’t see it that way at all.

I’m probably in the minority for this, but I would actually rather have a ridiculous respawn timer instead of limited lives in WZFF. Either way you’d have to be careful not to die but that’s just asking too much in this mode. Running out of lives was never fun

I’ve been having those bad experiences and more with Warzone Firefight, which ultimately led me to stop playing it months ago. The mode had a lot of potential, but was ultimately lazily slapped together without being thoroughly tested.

Start hating it? I’ve hated it ever since they changed it from the beta difficulty to uber-mythic difficulty.

Not sure where you live. I’m In Cali And If I play after 230pm tell around 8pm I will lose a bunch of games. Kids are mostly playing during that time slot.