Start Halo 5 tournaments to get Req bundles reward

To 343 Industries and Microsoft,

343 and Microsoft should run monthly (if at best every 3 months) tournaments in Halo 5 in Free-For-All (FFA) 6 to 16 player matches as soon as spring/summer. I (and hope other players) can pay a $5 to $10 entry fee to maintain and pay for rewards, depending on how big the prizes are for how many top winners. As example: 1st prize gets $75 req pack bundles, 2nd & 3rd can get half and 1/4 of that. The rest of the first 25% top better participants can at least get a discount on entry fees of future tournaments and/or a few bronze req packs, at least. Thanks for taking in my suggestion and/or a part of it, 343 Industries and Microsoft.

From,
Doc

Do like donuts ?

Almost no one would participate, since very few people would have any chance of winning. So I’m not sure it would be worth the time to set it up

> 2533274927650671;3:
> Almost no one would participate, since very few people would have any chance of winning. So I’m not sure it would be worth the time to set it up

Well, the ESL Saturday cups had no rewards at all, but there were still 24 teams of 4 playing. None of the big name teams played in it either, so it was a lot more open to the everyman.

I love competitive games and would probably play myself, but I’m not a great free for all player to be honest lol. I do far better when working with my team

> 2533274927650671;3:
> Almost no one would participate, since very few people would have any chance of winning. So I’m not sure it would be worth the time to set it up

Actually…you are mainly wrong about this tournament idea. If I recall, this is every man for themselves. May the best man win, right (at least the top 3)? While the rest of the top 25% better players will get some sort of bronze req packs and/or discounts on entry frees to next tournament. Keep in mind…it is competition, not “everyone gets a trophe/money” thing. Nothings free in this world and there are not always be all winners, let alone that. You have to earn it, and I realized that after certain crap in my life for quite sometime now. You should have known by now, if you are around my age…Happy Holidays.