Star Nameplate. How do you get it??

Does anyone know how i can get this nameplate?

A few of my friends have it. and i’ve seen allot of random players with it too.
anyone know how to get it?

i dont wanna ask my friends cause i wanna surprise them and appear online with it.

This doesn’t belong in the Campaign forum, but I can tell you don’t have that much experience ; )

The star nameplate is obtainable when you activate Blue Flames by downloading the B.net App for you iOS Device (Iphone/Ipod Touch). You will recieve 7 nameplates to hand out to friends.

Another way to earn it was to play 5 Invasion games between 6/13 and 6/20. You will then gain access to a Bungie All Stars Playlist which provides the Star Nameplate to all contestants within that playlist.

> This doesn’t belong in the Campaign forum, but I can tell you don’t have that much experience ; )
>
> The star nameplate is obtainable when you activate Blue Flames by downloading the B.net App for you iOS Device (Iphone/Ipod Touch). You will recieve 7 nameplates to hand out to friends.
>
> Another way to earn it was to play 5 Invasion games between 6/13 and 6/20. You will then gain access to a Bungie All Stars Playlist which provides the Star Nameplate to all contestants within that playlist.

well i dont have any apple products. but will the all stars playlist thing be repeated another time? because i’ve already missed the previous deadline (20th of june)

The deadline is from the 23rd of June to the 14th of July. I may be wrong about the July date, but I’m trying to tell you that you should be able to get it now buddy.

Or DL the app on your I-PHONE, I-PAD if you are rich and pwn one.

I just gifted one to you.

Anyone else want one?

Yeah, I’d like one. Yet not for me but my wife. Her GT is x Rurouni x. Would be awesome!

this isnt campaign and there are afew ways the bungie mobile app, the special playlist (i think) and on bungie day

> I just gifted one to you.
>
>
> Anyone else want one?

thanks bro!

The playlist you are on about was removed about two days ago.

You need the iOS app or for it to be gifted to you.