Stances

Is there gonna be an update or something because this is literally the most pointless cosmetic item in the game. I don’t care about a cosmetic that no one can see. Even with a fireteam you can’t see anyone’s stance when you press X. Really dumb since only YOU can see it.

Well, if you look at your fireteam and then select a particular player, you actually can see their stance. But it’s still useless.

Yea I am not sure what they were thinking when they put this in.

> 2533274973767127;1:
> Is there gonna be an update or something because this is literally the most pointless cosmetic item in the game. I don’t care about a cosmetic that no one can see. Even with a fireteam you can’t see anyone’s stance when you press X. Really dumb since only YOU can see it.

Totally agree, the lobby system and way for you to see other players stuff is one downside to this game. Reach had it down perfectly.

> 2533274829723893;3:
> Yea I am not sure what they were thinking when they put this in.

“Hey, what other useless shiit could we throw into the req packs so people dump more money into the system”

> 2535458606096241;5:
> > 2533274829723893;3:
> > Yea I am not sure what they were thinking when they put this in.
>
>
> “Hey, what other useless shiit could we throw into the req packs so people dump more money into the system”

Probably. You dont just “forget” to make it so other people can see your stance. My guess (and hopefully this wasn’t their intention) was to just make it since they had the miniature Spartan model planned out and thought this was another way to “make it look better”