Stances should have more importance

Halo 5 has some pretty cool stances. The problem is, unless you press Start or check someone else’s playercard, you will never see any of them

I feel like 343 should do something better with the stances. Maybe they could replace the pre-match animation of the Spartans lining up with your Spartan standing in their stance. Another idea, one that would probably take much more work, is they could change the roster system in the game to be like Reach’s. That way, everyone could simply press a D-Pad button and see our Spartans and the stances we chose for them

Literally stances serve very little to no purpose as of right now

Well it would be nice to have them more prominently displayed, but they were always more of a gimmick than anything else. Also, REQ money now in addition to that.

Of course they should why give us these things with no meaningful way to actually display/use them?
as bad as H4 was the pre game lobbies at least were more interactive and gave more information

> 2533274832130936;3:
> Of course they should why give us these things with no meaningful way to actually display/use them?
> as bad as H4 was the pre game lobbies at least were more interactive and gave more information

Heck, even the Halo 2 lobby actually told you the tags of the people you were playing with.
Halo 5 be like “Naw, just check the PGC, cause all you’ll see in the lobbies is emblems!”

It’d be nice if they appear in post game scoreboards instead of the generic pose. I’d also love it if you could set which gun appears for the power weapons. I have most of the guns certified but I can only hold the generic, default color scheme for them.