Stalker Rifle ... Perhaps our new DMR?

I did some digging in the UI settings during the livestream, and they mention the various zoom levels that can be tweaked for sensitivity. What they also show, is the weapon associated with those zoom levels.

I found a neat gem at 13:39 on the 6x zoom magnification. A completely new gun called the Stalker Rifle!

At a 6x magnification, it looks as though we might have a new marksman rifle. Thoughts?

Unless they confirmed it, it’s actually an unconfirmed sniper rifle for the Banished

> 2791293519059100;2:
> Unless they confirmed it, it’s actually an unconfirmed sniper rifle for the Banished

I mean, that’s kind of the Skewer. Capable of one-shotting targets at extreme range but requiring you to lead shots the further it gets. The Stalker will most likely be an extreme-range primary type weapon. We don’t know anything about how it will behave but my money is that it will be more like the Focus Rifle than anything else.

Based on the way it looks, it might be the Covenant re-engineering of Forerunner tech. To me it looks like a hybrid of the Carbine and the Lightrifle.

Here’s a picture