StaircaseA Competitive & None Competitive Map

Map Default: Ravine
Name: Staircase
Weapons on Map=None
Vehicles on Map= None
Ordinance or Objective ordinance = none

Map Game-types:
CTF, Oddball, & Koth = Red vs Blue 4vs4 or 2vs2 or 1 on 1 or 3 on 1 or vise versa

Slayer, Regicide, Flood: 8 vs 8, 6 vs 6, 4 vs 4, 2 vs 2, 1 on 1, 1 on 8 or 8 on 1, or 5 on 3, or so on vise versa.

[^looks up & goes Holy Bleep :)]

Don’t believe me, download it & try it. U wanna know how, well, that’s my special secret between me & 343i. U all probably can do it. Its Not HARD at all.

Now, not to mention the diversity of the map Game-types, each Game-type has the map changed, not for color or Just because, but to the requirements for the map to proper functionality on those Game-types.

Note Map Changes in all Game-types listed above.

Purposely built this map for a multi-purpose Game-type Map. It would of been able to do all, but I don’t understand Dominion nor do I understand extraction. I was struggling with CTF at the end until a Gamer came in & helped me out. Thank you, You know who you are.

It might not play well on 8 vs 8 but I always liked big team battles in close quarters combat.

Now, screencaps. These are only from Slayer Variant. Trust me, play Map on Game-types & watch different magic stuff happen. Flood is also tightened in, I should say. i shouldn’t say anymore.

Imgur

(To look fullscreen, click image. To see others, just click second to fourth up above the image)

Why did I not post this in MM, quite frankly I don’t think they are even looking & they probably tired of me posting in their.

Whoever does game-play recordings, hit me-up please if they will.

Enjoy.

Please look.