staff please watch this.

I know you cant watch this on the website but at least one staff member has to have an Xbox download it and watch it.

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/Hal0Fan4587/fileshare#!/?section=Film&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=30401963

Tell me how this assassination didn’t count?!! Come on this is ridiculous I get the bomb exploded but you couldn’t give it to me?! I was in the middle of snapping the neck and my kill DIDN’T count? you owe me a daily challenge this is f**ked up!!

On another note you should change how when you kill someone they can still kill you, i’ve lost so many multi kills and sprees and credits because 8/10 times I get a kill in Griffball I die either before or after the enemy is dead, yeah its cool getting revenge sometimes but still, it sucks! Please help change that if you don’t help me with the bullsh*t above.

thank you for your help… or not so help

> I know you cant watch this on the website but at least one staff member has to have an Xbox download it and watch it.
>
> http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/Hal0Fan4587/fileshare#!/?section=Film&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=30401963
>
> Tell me how this assassination didn’t count?!! Come on this is ridiculous I get the bomb exploded but you couldn’t give it to me?! I was in the middle of snapping the neck and my kill DIDN’T count? you owe me a daily challenge this is f**ked up!!
>
> On another note you should change how when you kill someone they can still kill you, i’ve lost so many multi kills and sprees and credits because 8/10 times I get a kill in Griffball I die either before or after the enemy is dead, yeah its cool getting revenge sometimes but still, it sucks! Please help change that if you don’t help me with the bullsh*t above.
>
>
> thank you for your help… or not so help

Haven’t seen the video yet, and won’t be able to until later today, but I do know that Lag in a game can and will affect game play. I’ve “showstopped” my own “assassination” before. It’s odd, but I’ve done it.

Well since the explosion ends the round and you didn’t finish the assassination before the round was up, you don’t get the credit for the assassination.

It’s pretty straight forward.

> Well since the explosion ends the round and you didn’t finish the assassination before the round was up, you don’t get the credit for the assassination.
>
> It’s pretty straight forward.

Granted I haven’t seen the clip, but <mark>IF</mark> he was assassinating the ball carrier then it depends on how much Lag.

One thing EVERYONE can agree on…Lag Sucks!

> > Well since the explosion ends the round and you didn’t finish the assassination before the round was up, you don’t get the credit for the assassination.
> >
> > It’s pretty straight forward.
>
> Granted I haven’t seen the clip, but <mark>IF</mark> he was assassinating the ball carrier then it depends on how much Lag.
>
> One thing EVERYONE can agree on…Lag Sucks!

He wasn’t assassinating the runner. He started to assassinate someone standing there with his back to him while the runner planted the ball.

It wasn’t lag.

> Well since the explosion ends the round and you didn’t finish the assassination before the round was up, you don’t get the credit for the assassination.
>
> It’s pretty straight forward.

This.

As i see it.

You started the motion and your teammate by all technical reason killed you with the bomb plant. Lag or no lag the bomb ended the round/game and the resulting plant killed you in the middle of the motion so yea you were denied by the mechanics of the plant and the round ending.

Bottom line. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do other then you trying for the assassination again in another game.

By this logic getting a kill after you hear ‘Game Over’ it should count. If in team slayer a teammate gets the winning kill as you are assassinating someone should you get the kill? Nope, it happened after the game ended so it doesn’t count. This is called Tough Luck. Get over it, 343 doesn’t owe you anything.

In grifball you are running the risk of exploding if you are in its radius when the bomb is armed which unlike other gametypes the bomb explodes instantly. If you didn’t want to lose it you should have gotten an assassination farther out, but then it still wouldn’t count seeing as how the round was over. Like I said if the game ends as you are getting a kill it won’t count.

> By this logic getting a kill after you hear ‘Game Over’ it should count. If in team slayer a teammate gets the winning kill as you are assassinating someone should you get the kill? Nope, it happened after the game ended so it doesn’t count. This is called Tough Luck. Get over it, 343 doesn’t owe you anything.
>
> In grifball you are running the risk of exploding if you are in its radius when the bomb is armed which unlike other gametypes the bomb explodes instantly. If you didn’t want to lose it you should have gotten an assassination farther out, but then it still wouldn’t count seeing as how the round was over. Like I said if the game ends as you are getting a kill it won’t count.

Ah, thank you for saving me the trouble of explaining this. A perfect job sir.