Stability

I’ve just recently unlocked Rouge’s “Stability” support upgrade.

It might be just be expectation, placebo effect, but it seems to really be helpful.

It is definitely noticeable how much less my aim is thrown off.

I kind of feel cheap using it in 1v1 duels.

What do you guys think?

I just got my specs code today and i am going down the rouge path. I have played with it before and it -Yoinking!- rapes!!! grab a sniper and you will se what i am talking about…

I never use rouge. My skin is rosy without it.

Hey man, it does what it’s supposed to. Shouldn’t feel cheap, you’ve earned it.

> Hey man, it does what it’s supposed to. Shouldn’t feel cheap, you’ve earned it.

Yeah. I’ll probably see what happens when more people have it unlocked and see if it becomes a norm or not.

As someone with the LE, and having gotten rogue first, and extensively used stability, In a month, everyone. EVERYONE, who is “good” at this game, will be using stability. Watch. Mark my words. It’s going to make the already OP DMR and lack of map movement even worse. People will be BEGGING to get knock out of scope back.

> As someone with the LE, and having gotten rogue first, and extensively used stability, In a month, everyone. EVERYONE, who is “good” at this game, will be using stability. Watch. Mark my words. It’s going to make the already OP DMR and lack of map movement even worse. People will be BEGGING to get knock out of scope back.

Interesting.

I’m afraid I’ll become dependent on it.

Does Stability only effect scoped? Or does it help being unscoped as well?

I only use Stability on long distance maps like Complex and Ragnarok.

Close range maps I use Firepowe + Ammo

Primary DMR
Secondary BR

It’s a godsend and I’ve won so many 1v1 battles with this setup. The other person has to reload all I have to do is change weapons :slight_smile:

Rouge cuts flinch in half.

> I only use Stability on long distance maps like Complex and Ragnarok.
>
> Close range maps I use Firepowe + Ammo
>
> Primary DMR
> Secondary BR
>
> It’s a godsend and I’ve won so many 1v1 battles with this setup. The other person has to reload all I have to do is change weapons :slight_smile:

I do Firepower:
Dmr
AR.

But I’m going to try BR as the sub. :slight_smile:

Does Stability help at all unscoped? I feel like it does, but might be in my head.

> > I only use Stability on long distance maps like Complex and Ragnarok.
> >
> > Close range maps I use Firepowe + Ammo
> >
> > Primary DMR
> > Secondary BR
> >
> > It’s a godsend and I’ve won so many 1v1 battles with this setup. The other person has to reload all I have to do is change weapons :slight_smile:
>
> I do Firepower:
> Dmr
> AR.
>
> But I’m going to try BR as the sub. :slight_smile:
>
> Does Stability help at all unscoped? I feel like it does, but might be in my head.

The BR would be a better option because all you need is to land one burst to the head. I’ve noticed that it works only while scoped.

When I’m in battle I’m looking at my target through my reticule. I can usually tell who are good aimers and who are bad with the dmr because its a single shot weapon lol.

Try the DMR/BR combo. You’ll thank me later

Thanks for this info guys I almost at Rogue 9 so thats good to hear all the positive things about the stability upgrade.

> > > I only use Stability on long distance maps like Complex and Ragnarok.
> > >
> > > Close range maps I use Firepowe + Ammo
> > >
> > > Primary DMR
> > > Secondary BR
> > >
> > > It’s a godsend and I’ve won so many 1v1 battles with this setup. The other person has to reload all I have to do is change weapons :slight_smile:
> >
> > I do Firepower:
> > Dmr
> > AR.
> >
> > But I’m going to try BR as the sub. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Does Stability help at all unscoped? I feel like it does, but might be in my head.
>
> The BR would be a better option because all you need is to land one burst to the head. I’ve noticed that it works only while scoped.
>
> When I’m in battle I’m looking at my target through my reticule. I can usually tell who are good aimers and who are bad with the dmr because its a single shot weapon lol.
>
> Try the DMR/BR combo. You’ll thank me later

How about i just thank you now?? lol

Lol :slight_smile:

Stability is great, Rouge was my first selection and having LE I was glad I could get it right away. It DEFINATLEY helps out a lot.

When a few months pass this is the standard kit i think ill see in BTB

DMR/LR
PP
Stickies
regen field/HLS
Wheelman
Stability

> > > I only use Stability on long distance maps like Complex and Ragnarok.
> > >
> > > Close range maps I use Firepowe + Ammo
> > >
> > > Primary DMR
> > > Secondary BR
> > >
> > > It’s a godsend and I’ve won so many 1v1 battles with this setup. The other person has to reload all I have to do is change weapons :slight_smile:
> >
> > I do Firepower:
> > Dmr
> > AR.
> >
> > But I’m going to try BR as the sub. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Does Stability help at all unscoped? I feel like it does, but might be in my head.
>
> The BR would be a better option because all you need is to land one burst to the head. I’ve noticed that it works only while scoped.
>
> When I’m in battle I’m looking at my target through my reticule. I can usually tell who are good aimers and who are bad with the dmr because its a single shot weapon lol.
>
> Try the DMR/BR combo. You’ll thank me later

I just played a few rounds with it. I played bad, but the combo works great. XD

I see what you mean. :smiley:

I’m going to experiment some more with it.

> Lol :slight_smile:
>
> Stability is great, Rouge was my first selection and having LE I was glad I could get it right away. It DEFINATLEY helps out a lot.

Sweet man. Thanks again for the tip looking forward to unlocking it.