SSDD? Or, Weekly Challenge repeat?

Hey 343

Is this week’s challenge seriously the same as last weeks?

Or is this a big pile of fail?

What’s SSDD?

Just a piece of very bad luck. Challenges are random, it chose this. But it’s about 60/1 chance.

Nice, looks like someone forgot to change the weekly.

150 waves in FF again…

It would be a simple enough task to make sure that they worked on random selection, excluding the previous weekly challenge.

343 fail.

They take over, server crash, jackpots? What jackpots? Not on 343’s time.
New weekly challenge folks? Cram it, we’re not here to make your gaming time fun!

Impressive work 343, impressive work.

It’s absolutely ridonkulous

Better than a LASO-weekly…

Everything seems to say it so I’m assuming it is. I was so tempted to write exactly the same commentary, and yes some of it is copied and pasted (but not all XD)

RDC Weekly Challenge Commentary

> Better than a LASO-weekly…

I really like the laso challenges

> > Better than a LASO-weekly…
>
> I really like the laso challenges

I quite like them also. Did them all.

> > > Better than a LASO-weekly…
> >
> > I really like the laso challenges
>
> I quite like them also. Did them all.

How? Do you have some tips? I tried once but kept on dieing.

I’d take anything over yet another FF weekly especially the same damn one from last week.

> It would be a simple enough task to make sure that they worked on random selection, excluding the previous weekly challenge.
>
> 343 fail.
>
> They take over, server crash, jackpots? What jackpots? Not on 343’s time.
> New weekly challenge folks? Cram it, we’re not here to make your gaming time fun!
>
> Impressive work 343, impressive work.

Before we start pointing fingers, lets try to remember that they are very busy at the moment, with Halo fest, their ne found responsibility, Halo CEa and Halo 4.

I dislike LASO challenges since I did them all the first time around, and they aren’t worth the credits otherwise (can earn more credits playing MM for the same amount of time as it takes to do a LASO, etc), and Firefight challenges like this are boring ever since I got the vast majority of my FF commendations to Onyx (all but Riflin’ Through, the spree medals one, Perfectionist, Grounded, and the Assist one).

But really, the exact same challenge as last week? Even worse.

Pretty sad, but it did make writing up that challenge even easier.

I don’t mind, free credit for doing what I do anyway;

Play Firefight.

I’m wondering if the challenges are updated automatically or manually.

I’ll take the easy credits…

> > > > Better than a LASO-weekly…
> > >
> > > I really like the laso challenges
> >
> > I quite like them also. Did them all.
>
> How? Do you have some tips? I tried once but kept on dieing.

A group of friends that know how to play well really helps out. No one suicidal. Learning the best way to win battles or just avoiding them really helps. I found that using good teamwork helped in the most desperate of situations.

343 needs to inject some life back into reach. We still have alot of people playing, but they are spread out over the 20 playlists. Reach Needs to SLim up, we need better weeklys, and dailys, also we need to get the jackpots up! Or just credit dole outs. CEA Should pump reach up a little, but 343 needs to act fast, so many games coming out in the fall. If something doesnt change we will lose all our players.