SR152 Rewards and lesser

Who else thinks that 343 should be adding a lot more legacy rewards than the one that rewards the sweatiest players?

We all know about the rewards for SR152 being the new armor coating and weapon skin(s), but I feel like this doesn’t reward certain people who have stayed with the game for quite a while. 343 should be adding in rewards for the people who logged certain numbers of hours (For Example: I have 1400+ hours and it wasn’t easy) or just reached a certain level.

The people who should also receive rewards include, and feel free to expand on:

• Active Forgers - Players who have hit certain ranks - Players who played a certain amount of custom games - Players who completed any/all of the Halo Campaigns
    As a side note my company is recruiting so we can get commendation xp rewards to get to 152, we take anyone.
    The Arnie Palmies

The problem is;

If you start giving our rewards for ‘X’ - people start putting their hands up for ‘Y’ and/or ‘Z’.

Where do you draw the line?

And 343 have no hope of ever meeting ‘expectation’. You only have to look at how people are already expressing disappointment in the SR152 bonus, even though everyone was given clear warning to temper expectations.

At some stage you just have to accept that the reward for the journey is the destination.

Fair enough, I just kinda wish that 343 did what Bungie is doing in Destiny 2 right now specifically with the titles being rewarded to people for doing certain things, where if you excelled at a certain aspect of the game you got a reward.

I think it’s fine as it is and I’m already at 152 in Halo 5. I think for now they need to focus on giving us a full game with Infinite instead of blocking content for many players for not doing everything in Halo 5. Getting something like Vidmaster challenges for 1 armour set is fine but rather they not go overboard since want to actually be able to earn as much of the armour in Infinite without it being restricted because I didn’t do something random stuff like play 1000+ hours in H5’s forge.

> 2533274829873463;4:
> I think it’s fine as it is and I’m already at 152 in Halo 5. I think for now they need to focus on giving us a full game with Infinite instead of blocking content for many players for not doing everything in Halo 5. Getting something like Vidmaster challenges for 1 armour set is fine but rather they not go overboard since want to actually be able to earn as much of the armour in Infinite without it being restricted because I didn’t do something random stuff like play 1000+ hours in H5’s forge.

True, XP Challenges for all game modes would honestly be enough for me if the unlocks in this game will be like Reach’s.