SR130+? Anyone from Kirkland have an opinion?

Anyone else think this is way too low? The game has been out less then 3 months and it seems like the population’s rank is moving up pretty quickly.

Any idea on what the mean and median rank is? Any plans to raise this in the future? I reached 130 a while ago, personally I think it would be nice if the number continuously went up.

I’d say most players are at least 50-130, with a few below 50.

Just a guess though.

I maxed out after less than 2 months. Inheritor took like a year and a half.

Adding ranks at this point would be problematic, in that I am completing commendations daily that would be missed in the ranking system,unless they find a way to backtrack and collect all that wasted XP.

Well I’m not in Kirkland but I’m across 405. I think they will add more ranks at some point. I don’t see it ending at SR130 for a few reasons.

1. Why call the specializations code Alpha if there won’t be any more.
  2. It’s way too quick and easy to get to 130.
  3. 130 seems to be an odd number to stop at. 117 would have made more sense.

If they can add more ranks to the game i’ll be glad to have them. I reached 130 early December. Now all i do is play spartan ops and try to get all the stances. Just missing the UNSC and covenant one.

I feel like something is up…have you seen the amount of xp they are giving away in the challenges??

It’s absurd.

I don’t know if they are adding more ranks or what, but I would like to know the reasoning behind the insane amounts of challenge xp. Making sure everyone is able to access all the specs before CSR? Adding more ranks? Just cuz?

shrug

CRAZY HIGH XP totals for challenges! Especially this week!

> Anyone else think this is way too low? The game has been out less then 3 months and it seems like the population’s rank is moving up pretty quickly.
>
> Any idea on what the mean and median rank is? Any plans to raise this in the future? I reached 130 a while ago, personally I think it would be nice if the number continuously went up.

SR will not be added. CSR is the only new system that will be added involving ranks.

I don’t know who thought that SR130 would be a challenging goal to shoot for, but whoever he/she is needs to take a tutorial on “how to extend a game’s longevity” from Bungie Studios.

Ridiculous.

Someone earlier in this post mentioned the idea of everyone reaching SR130 before CSR comes out, thats very possible.

However if you check out Halotracker.net or Halo Charts new app, we all have a 1-50 rank in each playlist. If CSR is simply going to be true skill, I don’t understand whats taking so long. 3rd party sites are already doing this.

Plus the lack of visibility in game is a HUGE fail.

Excuse me for asking but what is Kirkland? I was thinking you were asking Costco’s home brand what they thought but I must be wrong.

Using Kirkland in the title was a poor effort on my part to get someone from 343 to maybe respond? :slight_smile:

I believe that is where they are located.

i was 130 in 23days xD before the month ended…

i play halo 4 less now hope theres new specz comming later.

but still its a great game the level dont realy matter to me.

> Excuse me for asking but what is Kirkland? I was thinking you were asking Costco’s home brand what they thought but I must be wrong.

Kirkland is a city in Washington. It’s where 343’s offices are. Kirkland Signature at Costco is named after the city because that’s where they’re corporate offices are.

I reached SR-130 on like the 4th of December. I’m not sure I want another inheritor.