SR1 to SR some more

I have hit SR 130 and to be honest am not to excited. I have no need to complete challenges now. I know a lot of people may be happy to have hit max rank but once you hit it you get a new emblem and the Mastery title. I was hoping for some armor or something more. Maybe the Deadeye helmet? Well anyway I made it to max rank. Yay me.

> I have hit SR 130 and to be honest am not to excited. I have no need to complete challenges now. I know a lot of people may be happy to have hit max rank but once you hit it you get a new emblem and the Mastery title. I was hoping for some armor or something more. Maybe the Deadeye helmet? Well anyway I made it to max rank. Yay me.

Be prepared to never look at any of the challenges now.

heck the “mastery” title is fairly new. sure it would be nice to get armor or something but at least it gives me time to focus on commendations. i realize that there are lots of people who dont care about them but its a decent goal to set to get certain ones done. also. congrats. also i still like doing the weekly challenges and the monthly but i just want to get up to 500 or maybe 1000 completed.

> Be prepared to never look at any of the challenges now.

Agreed. I prefer the way Reach handled it; low challenge payout (before 343 took over) and a high rank cap. Halo 4 made challenges not fun to achieve because they are worth an absurd amount of credits for minimal effort and the rank cap is way too low.

I wouldn’t mind if they raised the cap; I just want the incentive of completing challenges and commendations.

I wish they did some elder ranks. I find it kind of depressing when I complete a game, complete like 2 dailies and a weekly in that game and since I’m 130… Nothin’

I recently got protector armor, trying playing till you get that, or any other unique armor (Gugnir, commando, some skins for old armors)

Well, before too long you’ll have CSR to give you a reason to earn your 50 in each playlist. So that might tide you over. In the meantime, why don’t you focus on completing your commendations?