sr 77 I own 7 dmr & no pheaton

Now what :frowning: I own all common-rare and am missing only a few ult and legendary things. The december update is gonna push me back a month in my hopes of getting a pheaton.

You’ve got the DMR, you know how hard i’ve been trying for that? Just keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll get the pheaton. Also, a bunch of new uncommon and common gear is coming.
Welcome back to the grind.

Keep grinding this weekend for them gold packs! I am in the same situation, all silver/bronze packs are done, still no mythic weapons, only 1 mantis cert so far. The new reqs will cost a total of 195.000 req points (somebody calculated all the prices of the new items in packs) So I’ll try to buy as many gold packs as I can before the update goes live.

> 2533274831166998;2:
> You’ve got the DMR, you know how hard i’ve been trying for that? Just keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll get the pheaton. Also, a bunch of new uncommon and common gear is coming.
> Welcome back to the grind.

My favorite 1 is a legendary, recon dmr req 6 use with the open br scope. So many kills with it. But seriously dmr grind is real until youget your first. It was like I got 1 and then I got 7 in one night.

You can get the DMR in warezone, seriously, I thought they were just a myth lol, still waiting on my first!!!