SR 70 Cap/when all specializations?

First, 343 is disregarding their customers by that crappy idea of only letting people with the limited edition a better online experience.
Every player should be the same. I ordered the LE but couldn’t get it because it was limited. So it’s not my fault. I’m only a passionate Halo player because I reached the SR 70. More than a lot of other which have got the LE.

I’m asking here the Halo world: When I get a freakin’ code or something else in my email? I heard at 20th but it wasn’t at 20th. Then I heard at 20th-30th. Then at 30th…

It is sometime before November 30th, if you got the e-mail telling you about the offer.

dude dont worry they will be out soon for all of us. besides are you not going to injoy the game cause you cant get that armor?

Yes we all love it but why the hell waste my 10k xp im bout get for mastering DMR I WANT THIS DAMN CODE ASAP

> It is sometime before November 30th, if you got the e-mail telling you about the offer.

The one called “Keep advancing you Spartan-IV career”?

I’m getting pissed about this too because [they] don’t want to actually do what WAS -Yoinking!- ADVERTISED and send us the email already.

For the love of -Yoink-, how long does it take to actually get a better playing experiance? I agree with the OP; ALL PLAYERS SHOULD BE THE SAME, NO GAME CHANGING BONUSES AND ONLY AESTHETIC BONUSES.

I thought some of [them] were defectors of Bungie? Wasn’t Bungie all about fairness and equality, as well as ensuring that no player would be put into a possition that they would have an instant advantage?

See now 343i? Do you see? See? You’re flawed. You’re limited. Most of all, you cater to the rich and the lucky and don’t give a damn about the little man.

How many 343 guys look at this??
Sitting at lvl 70 is getting lame who is the one saying the days of this so called email coming out? Because I’ve called Xbox consumer service and they know nothing about it…

Yes it’s really lame sitting on SR 70…
All we can do is only to wait for the email.
But I don’t see an official news or something from 343 responding to us. Where is the support?

it’s just sad…

Bungie cared. Bungie listened.

How about calm down? You’re not gonna die! It’s not gonna affect you that much!

Some of us took vacation time to no-life halo 4 because we expected better. Now we’re stuck here with our thumbs up our rears, enjoying the vacation time that we earned.

Sure I’m not gonna die.
But I can’t accept this what 343 is doing. Every player bought this game and wants to enjoy it by getting XP. They stole my online experience by doing this. It’s like they prefer player with the LE and don’t care about the others. It was a fail to cap the SR at 70 from 343. The best: They dont write any news about the email which they will supposed give out. Me as a Halo 4 normal version player is dumb.

everyone knew they were gonna be stuck at 70, so why cry about it?
That said, i agree it does suck for those who play often, But what are you gonna do next month once you’re stuck at 130? Come back to the forums and cry more?

> everyone knew they were gonna be stuck at 70, so why cry about it?
> That said, i agree it does suck for those who play often, But what are you gonna do next month once you’re stuck at 130? Come back to the forums and cry more?

Preach bro! Its true, enjoy the game in general, or maybe get another game to pass the time by

I think it was dumb to make the cap at SR 70 and turned the rest of the ranking level’s to a DLC content. Bungie with Halo reach locked the ranking to Lt. Col then they released the rest of the ranks after and then they released the final mythic ranks at the end. No DLC but actual built in ranking 343i thought it would be a good idea to have players wait to get a DLC code to limit them on their ranking abilities and gave the people who paid an extra 20 usd the code as soon as it was released giving them the advantage against us players who only bought the original. some people will say “well it is your fault you didn’t throw in an other 40 usd to get a head start.” Well there are reasons why everyone didnt buy the LE version of Halo4 and those reasons are their own, you cant assume everyone can afford to buy what ever they want when they want since not everyone is equal. Instead of going off topic ima make it short.

343i made the mistake in turning the ranking system into a DLC since what do the hardcore gamers like doing? Ranking up of course yet 343i has limited them on ranking up since now you need to get a code that enables you to unlock the rest of the specs. A flaw to this plan of theirs is the fact that someone (me for example) rarely ever use my email and has set everything to get deleted within a certain time period. what if i forget to look through my 100+ emails just to find 1 email with a code on it? What if others dont have a computer to go onto their email with?

Bring back Bungie

they were awesome and listened to the community

343 are a bunch of fother muckers

> I think it was dumb to make the cap at SR 70 and turned the rest of the ranking level’s to a DLC content. Bungie with Halo reach locked the ranking to Lt. Col then they released the rest of the ranks after and then they released the final mythic ranks at the end. No DLC but actual built in ranking 343i thought it would be a good idea to have players wait to get a DLC code to limit them on their ranking abilities and gave the people who paid an extra 20 usd the code as soon as it was released giving them the advantage against us players who only bought the original. some people will say “well it is your fault you didn’t throw in an other 40 usd to get a head start.” Well there are reasons why everyone didnt buy the LE version of Halo4 and those reasons are their own, you cant assume everyone can afford to buy what ever they want when they want since not everyone is equal. Instead of going off topic ima make it short.
>
> 343i made the mistake in turning the ranking system into a DLC since what do the hardcore gamers like doing? Ranking up of course yet 343i has limited them on ranking up since now you need to get a code that enables you to unlock the rest of the specs. A flaw to this plan of theirs is the fact that someone (me for example) rarely ever use my email and has set everything to get deleted within a certain time period. what if i forget to look through my 100+ emails just to find 1 email with a code on it? What if others dont have a computer to go onto their email with?

If you don’t manage to get the code in the e-mail, all Specializations will be unlocked to everyone in the future, the download codes are just to make them appear early.

DLC? This isn’t DLC. This is jut episodic content. The stuff’s already on your game disc.

As for searching through your email, if you don’t want to, nobody’s forcing you.

And you guys ALL knew you were gonna get stuck at level 70.

So what? There’s tons of people who still aren’t at even level 50. There’s tons of people who haven’t even bought the game yet!! And yet you’re here, complaining that you can’t rank up.

And the rank isn’t even a skill ranking! It’s just how long you play! How about you just enjoy the game? Or if not, get another one! Black Ops 2, Assassins Creed 3, Borderlands 2, many great games have been released this year! I’m literally trying to hit the XP cap so I can play another game!

So just calm down! You aren’t the main thing 343 want’s to address.

did anyone here saw somenone official answer about this mater in the forums?
i mean somenone from 343 itself lol
all i see are answers from normal users here …