SR-70 cap...Not a new topic...

…but I can’t find the answer.

Hit SR70 a week ago, but still no “email/code” to get the next specialization. I have heard that I need to wait until the cap is lifted.

If so, I’d like to know how many people stuck at SR70 it will take until the cap is lifted and emails are sent? Even just an estimate would be better than TBD. I was in China for three months, and was unable to pre- order, or play before December or this wouldn’t be an issue to me.

Pretty cruddy move on 343’s end. I have seen many in the 100s including some at SR130 a couple weeks ago. Do not punish those who were not able to purchase the game early, or play before Nov. 20th. I am still a big Halo fan. What good are the double xp points to me if I don’t get any xp points at all when I play?

What should I do, stop playing Halo 4, or drinking Mountain Dew? I would much rather continue to do both.

Would some monitor or administrator please reply? I’d really like a code sent to me.

Thank you,
Capt Cheezhead

Hold on I think I have an extra code, let me check.

Right now, you either have to wait until all specializations are available or get a code off of someone. I would have been stuck at SR-70 too, but one of my clan members was nice enough to give me the code that he didn’t need.

I was see if someone had an extra code you could have.

I also have had the same problem, but I heard a rumor that “all the other specializations will be unlocked early 2013.” Im not sure if it is true.

I messaged you the code. I don’t know if it will work.

If you’re serious, Zayah, that would be great, but I have not received any messages yet. Checking my waypoint inbox and xbox messages.

CC

I’m capped at SR-70. I purchased and played the game before nov. 20th. I never received an email code or an xbox live message. Would love some help with this 343.

> If you’re serious, Zayah, that would be great, but I have not received any messages yet. Checking my waypoint inbox and xbox messages.
>
> CC

I send you a PM. You didn’t get it? Okay, so I sent you a message on xbox live and I 'd like you to reply so that I know it’s you before giving you the code.

xbox reply sent.

Thanks

I’m running into the same problem, I was deployed to Afghanistan and wasn’t able to play Halo 4 until after November 20th. Does anyone else have an extra code they can give me? I would greatly appreciate it.

I was not able to play Halo 4 those dates and I am stuck at level 70, I would really appreciate it if someone could lend me a code:)

Nothing yet.

CC

I’ve been stuck at 70 for a while now and I played before Nov 20th (day of release),
But because I live in the UK I don’t get one. This is awful.

what does being stuck at SR 70 have to do with anything? In no way does a SR 130 have an advantage over you. I stopped at SR 50 and beat the crap out of SR 130’s match after match.

Rank =/= skill

Did you qualify for the code? If you cant answer this you might want do some reading on the subject that the nice mods and people of 343 put together for us instead of piling on creating another useless thread. Reported for spam… Sigh.

> If you’re serious, Zayah, that would be great, but I have not received any messages yet. Checking my waypoint inbox and xbox messages.
>
> CC

might want to check to see if youve changed your settings allowing you to recieve pms mate :slight_smile:

> Did you qualify for the code? If you cant answer this you might want do some reading on the subject that the nice mods and people of 343 put together for us instead of piling on creating another useless thread. Reported for spam… Sigh.

As my titles states: “not a new topic…” Because I could not find my answer going through many other threads, or xbox phone calls, I decided to start a fresh one in the hopes of getting a reply from someone who actually had some facts instead of all the useless comments made in other threads. It sure would be nice to hear from a 343 employee who knew what was going on. I was also told to post a thread here by the xbox live support team. So, go report yourself for adding to this “spam”.

> what does being stuck at SR 70 have to do with anything? In no way does a SR 130 have an advantage over you. I stopped at SR 50 and beat the crap out of SR 130’s match after match.
>
> Rank =/= skill

You may still be able to beat the crap out of a SR130, but they do have added rewards in their “Tactical Package” and “Support Upgrade” loadouts. Such as Wheelman for the Operator specialization, and Stealth for the Wetwork one. Those could be considered advantages in some gaming circles.

CC

I do believe that all specializations will be available early 2013.