SR 50

ok so just hit sr 50 and discovered a disapointment. 1st off where are my other 6 specializations there were there just minutes before? i only have wetworks and operator available. was that just a fib to make the special edition look better? and second you have to finish the specialization in order to use the perk for that specilization???wtf did i work towards it for in the first place then. anyone else gettin piss’d off at these “features” thats being thrown in our faces?

Nope, I am most definitely not annoyed. I like that you have to play through each specialization before you unlock its perk, then you just move onto the next one. Easy.

At level 50 you unlock the ability to select a specialization to work towards. Each specialization has 10 ranks. Upon completing those 10 ranks, the specialization becomes complete, and the Tactical Package available.

As for why you only have Wetwork and Operator available…Must be a glitch. Even if you didn’t have LE, the two that SHOULD be available would be Pioneer and Wetwork.

> At level 50 you unlock the ability to select a specialization to work towards. Each specialization has 10 ranks. Upon completing those 10 ranks, the specialization becomes complete, and the Tactical Package available.
>
> <mark>As for why you only have Wetwork and Operator available…Must be a glitch. Even if you didn’t have LE, the two that SHOULD be available would be Pioneer and Wetwork. <mark>
[/quote]
I bought the standard edition and this is happening to me too. I have Wetwork is there but Operator is taking the place of Pioneer. While i am no SR-50, this has been the case since i started my training on the Infinity back at SR-1.</mark></mark>
> <mark>Also; i don’t mind that that you have to keep playing to max out Specializations. Makes you work for something and will skill based rankings being implemented in the future (and fixes to the games current exploits), i think Halo 4 will be much better than it was at launch.</mark>

> At level 50 you unlock the ability to select a specialization to work towards. Each specialization has 10 ranks. Upon completing those 10 ranks, the specialization becomes complete, and the Tactical Package available.
>
> As for why you only have Wetwork and Operator available…Must be a glitch. Even if you didn’t have LE, the two that SHOULD be available would be Pioneer and Wetwork.

pioneer isnt accessed, its just operator and wetwork for non LE people.

OP: try dashboarding and going back to look. it usually works for me. Other suggestion would be re-downloading it