SR 130 : Nothing matters now

Hey guys I just got to SR 130 and I really am disappointed.

The progression system in halo hasn’t always been a favorite of mine but now that I have reached the highest rank in halo 4 in just 2 months when getting a inheritor in reach took me almost 3 years.

So I now feel like playing is pointless.

I get nothing for challenges, commendations, wining or well just playing.

I love halo and i wasn’t a huge fan of the progression system alone in reach but i mean this one is kinda a joke.

I really hope they add more progression ranks after 130 later on to at least give me a reason to want to get the challenges. <mark>Most of all i really want a visible ranking system done right since the progression system in this game was poorly done.</mark>

This game is great but i now feel like that feeling of accomplishment is gone for anything that i do in this game.

Anyone else feel this way?

all that was fairly pointless before 130 too

Welcome to the feeling I had when I finally hit Inheritor… then I found Action Sack and Team Snipers.

I don’t say that to bring up the natural topics they aren’t here. I mean go find a fun playlist and dominate in it.

I am 130. I still have fun with the game. Play it with me sometime. I don’t give a crap about KD, or Win/Loss ratio. I am at it to have fun. Hit me up sometime.

Just play customs. You should not care about a ranking system that anyone can “Reach” the top of. If you got to the top of a skill based ranking system you would feel accomplished. However progression systems make you feel empty because you didn’t earn it.

I’m still at SR:54, but I don’t play Halo 4 as much since I havent been in the mood for it.

> Just play customs. You should not care about a ranking system that anyone can “Reach” the top of. If you got to the top of a skill based ranking system you would feel accomplished. However progression systems make you feel empty because you didn’t earn it.

yeah i wish the file-search worked so i could play customs

Hey don’t worry! In early January, 343 announced that they will be updating the game and putting in a new ranking system.