SR 100! How disappointing...

I just recently got to Spartan Rank 100 and all I got was some emblem I’ll never wear! It would be okay if it was some awesome emblem and if I could wear it on my armour, but the best thing I got in my pack was an Answer. Who else thinks we should get something special for rank 100, if so, what?

Progression and reward in this game is garbage, so I don’t know what I want to be rewarded with.

Prepare to be even more disappointed when you reach rank 152.

I reckon you should get a random full set of mythic armour on reaching 100, if you don’t already have them all.

Maybe another at 117.

Eh, just another multiple of 5.

When I was a 100 we had to fight uphill both ways and when we got the 100 by our name that was our reward. We opened that pack and was glad to have an emblem in it. Kids these days…sheesh.

> 2533274800197043;6:
> When I was a 100 we had to fight uphill both ways and when we got the 100 by our name that was our reward. We opened that pack and was glad to have an emblem in it. Kids these days…sheesh.

Like it or not this game’s reward system is garbage and there really isn’t anything enticing to grind for…

Hate to say it but I hate Destiny with a passion but I enjoyed grinding an entire YEAR of VOG raids to get my Vex that I never used…

Guess your easily enticed…Kids these days… sheesh…

> 2533274800197043;6:
> When I was a 100 we had to fight uphill both ways and when we got the 100 by our name that was our reward. We opened that pack and was glad to have an emblem in it. Kids these days…sheesh.

Hahahahaha :slight_smile:

Progression rewards are like participation rewards, pointless. I wish we could get back to the real stuff like rewarded skill.

> 2533274800197043;6:

Haha it’s true though, back in Halo 2 and 3 you ranked up to be a higher rank, you completed legendary to have completed legendary. The challenge was its own reward.

> 2533274844984484;10:
> > 2533274800197043;6:
> > When I was a 100 we had to fight uphill both ways and when we got the 100 by our name that was our reward. We opened that pack and was glad to have an emblem in it. Kids these days…sheesh.
>
>
> Haha it’s true though, back in Halo 2 and 3 you ranked up to be a higher rank, you completed legendary to have completed legendary. The challenge was its own reward.

I might have been in it more so for the achievements, but you are correct in that there was more intrinsic motivation back in the day.

The problem is about random rewards & pack recqs. There is another ways

It gets worse. You won’t get a new one until SR115 and then 130. The emblems you get for them aren’t that great.

Next is 145 but at that point the amount of grind you put in to level up for minimal reward is insane. Atleast the embelms for 146+ are decent though.

Yea, i agree I can’t believe you really get nothing great. And the grind take for ever just to collect RP./ What they need is double RP weekend to make it great. Even with double RP you will still not be 100% on everything. 343 really got the pay for play thing going.

Wait! You didn’t get your $100 dollar check from 343, yet???
Huh.

Exactly the only good thing I got was a Warzone RP boost( legendary) A sword wraith and banshee. God what a poor excuse of a progression system. Makes me extited for my gold subscription to run out.

The reward system in this game is extremely poor. The emblems you unlock arent even worth while & the reward for 152…smh. lots of thought went into that Im sure.

Level 100 is really nothing though, it’s like 148 plus a million xp to be halfway to 152. Maybe something special at the halfway point, but not 100.

I agree. I recently passed SR100 and hardly noticed that it happened.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks