Squad Fight

Looking for Halo teams of 4 to play against. I have a Squad and we are looking to go play ranked and competitive. Anyone have advice on that?

> 2535460779258708;1:
> Looking for Halo teams of 4 to play against. I have a Squad and we are looking to go play ranked and competitive. Anyone have advice on that?

Have fun. Try your best not to die more than 12 times per player, and just communicate. Never let the goal of winning the match sour the fun of the game. It’s not for money, not some tournament. Just some fun competitive ranked play.

> 2533274842046585;2:
> > 2535460779258708;1:
> > Looking for Halo teams of 4 to play against. I have a Squad and we are looking to go play ranked and competitive. Anyone have advice on that?
>
> Have fun. Try your best not to die more than 12 times per player, and just communicate. Never let the goal of winning the match sour the fun of the game. It’s not for money, not some tournament. Just some fun competitive ranked play.

Yeah, that is the most important, just some fun competitive ranked play, because I see so many people just don’t get fun on there, and that situation don’t make sense.