Squad DLC vs Team Objective

I’m trying to get three achievements. Two of which are concerning Stockpile, and they are both DLC achievements. Does anyone know if it is even possible to get stockpile in Squad DLC, or should I stick to Team Objective?

I don’t remember ever seeing Stockpile in Squad DLC but I can tell you that it’s in SWAT.

I’m assuming you’re looking for You Ate All the Chips and Candy From A Baby, right? YAATC must be done in MM but CFAB can be done in customs with the right Stockpile game variant.

Your best bet of getting Stockpile is in Objective, however there is a small chance of it popping up in SWAT (those are the only two playlists that have it). I believe you can search Objective with a party of ten (SWAT is restricted to a max party of four), so it’s possible to party boost for the achievement. Also, for the other achievement, like Snickerdoodle said, it’s possible to get through custom games. A simple Google search will tell you how to do it!

> Your best bet of getting Stockpile is in Objective, however there is a small chance of it popping up in SWAT (those are the only two playlists that have it). I believe you can search Objective with a party of ten (SWAT is restricted to a max party of four), so it’s possible to party boost for the achievement. Also, for the other achievement, like Snickerdoodle said, it’s possible to get through custom games. A simple Google search will tell you how to do it!

SWAT isn’t limited to 4.

> > Your best bet of getting Stockpile is in Objective, however there is a small chance of it popping up in SWAT (those are the only two playlists that have it). I believe you can search Objective with a party of ten (SWAT is restricted to a max party of four), so it’s possible to party boost for the achievement. Also, for the other achievement, like Snickerdoodle said, it’s possible to get through custom games. A simple Google search will tell you how to do it!
>
> SWAT isn’t limited to 4.

Correct. Super Slayer and The Arena are the only two playlists that have a limit on the party size.

Best bet to get achievements is just to boost for them…