Squad Commands/Squad AI Are Bad

So there’s only 1 button to press to issue squad commands in the campaign…why not get rid of the useless “tracking” action and move the grenade switching to the Down button and use Up/Left/Right for each individual squad mate? With it only being 1 button it took me about 20 trys to get a specific member of blue team to pick up a beam rifle AND to have them drop a certain weapon for the Beam Rifle. It randomly picks which member picks up the weapon until you get the right dice roll for that particular member you want. The dude who did the Republic Commando squad system did Halo 5’s squad system? Good job…professionals. Oh and the squad AI is horrendous, just played the mission Blue Team and i was at the part where you pilot the Banshees and i got downed when i was on foot to activate the console and i requested a revive and 2 of my members bailed out of their Banshees before they where touching the ground thus falling off the edge to their deaths, terrific.

I agree that the commands are pretty bad.

> 2533274803443839;1:
> So there’s only 1 button to press to issue squad commands in the campaign…why not get rid of the useless “tracking” action and move the grenade switching to the Down button and use Up/Left/Right for each individual squad mate? With it only being 1 button it took me about 20 trys to get a specific member of blue team to pick up a beam rifle AND to have them drop a certain weapon for the Beam Rifle. It randomly picks which member picks up the weapon until you get the right dice roll for that particular member you want. The dude who did the Republic Commando squad system did Halo 5’s squad system? Good job…professionals. Oh and the squad AI is horrendous, just played the mission Blue Team and i was at the part where you pilot the Banshees and i got downed when i was on foot to activate the console and i requested a revive and 2 of my members bailed out of their Banshees before they where touching the ground thus falling off the edge to their deaths, terrific.

Oooor…they could take a leaf out of Star Wars: Republic command for the instructions. That one was pretty good considering, and the AI actually WORKED…the sad part is, with all the prettier graphics, intelligent AI support has fallen by the wayside. :frowning: