SPV3 on Xboxone?

With the release of the Halo CE mod SPV3 on steam and falout 4 mod support on Xbox one is it possible we could see halo/halo2 vista mods come to console? some of these mods are worth buying and could be useful to 343i for seeing what the community gravitates to and its a source of inspiration. So what do you think? good idea, bad idea, want it, don’t want it, possible, never happening ever cause we can’t have nice things? id love to hear what people think and if you havent already go check out the dev commentary on SPV3

I think that will be soo cool. I really want it. 343 DO IT.

Mods are always a blast

Not likely. Besides, SPV3 may be awesome, but it’s hardly up to the standards of something like CEA graphically wise, and the modern Halo games destroy its gameplay.

> 2533274927592272;4:
> Not likely. Besides, SPV3 may be awesome, but it’s hardly up to the standards of something like CEA graphically wise, and the modern Halo games destroy its gameplay.

Less good graphics ≠less good game. Also it depends on what you consider “good” gameplay. It seems to be Reach-esque gameplay, which isn’t “destroyed” by modern Halo games.

> 2533274927592272;4:
> Not likely. Besides, SPV3 may be awesome, but it’s hardly up to the standards of something like CEA graphically wise, and the modern Halo games destroy its gameplay.

Thats an opinion so…

> 2535406272231884;6:
> > 2533274927592272;4:
> > Not likely. Besides, SPV3 may be awesome, but it’s hardly up to the standards of something like CEA graphically wise, and the modern Halo games destroy its gameplay.
>
>
> Thats an opinion so…

It sure blows Halo 5’s campaign out of the water;)

Yeah, you guys got me. I’m a Spartan-ability fanboy. Deal with it.