Spry's Edited Screenshot Gallery

Hello everyone! Welcome to my screenshot gallery, here I take screenshots that really stand out from my other ones and enhance/edit them to make them really pop! Each screenshot is edited with care and artistic ability, and is shared with you guys. The screenshots will be from Halo 4, Halo: CE Anniversary, Halo: Reach, Halo 3, and Halo 3: ODST. This so that I can provide more variety within my shots. In addition, each shot will be included with a “Proof of Ownership” label and link to the File Share image to provide authenticity. With that being said, please enjoy the gallery!

Note: Feedback is always welcome and appreciated.

Screenshots:

Halo 4 Screenshots:

1. “Haze” - [Click Here]
    Proof of Ownership - [Click Here]

2. “Spartan-On-A-Stick!” - [Click Here]

3. “The Engineer” - [Click Here]

4. “Glitch” - [Click Here]

5. “Distortion” - [Click Here]
    Proof of Ownership: [Click Here]

Halo: CE Anniversary Screenshots:

1. “Cartoonify” - [Click Here]

Halo: Reach Screenshots:

1. “Assault” - [Click Here]

2. “The Legendary Zealot” - [Click Here]

Halo 3 Screenshots:

• (No Screenshots at This Time)

Halo 3: ODST Screenshots:

1. “Hunter V.S Prey” - [Click Here]

2. “Gust” - [Click Here]

> More edited screenshots will be coming soon.

Feedback Details: If you feel that the images need improvement please let me know by providing feedback, it really helps guide me in the right direction. I wouldn’t have shared these with all of you if I never wanted criticism so please don’t be afraid to something. Thanks!Thank you for viewing the gallery! I will update this post frequently by adding more edited screenshots that I deem worth sharing. I am thinking about adding an option where you guys vote on what theme and screenshot you wan’t me to edit, which may be soon. Once again, thank you all and have a nice day!

Hello there. I was randomly scrolling down the forums menu looking for some screenshot themed forums and stumbled upon this. I really like your edit on “Haze” it’s cool ! Also you have some pretty good screenshots [ive noticed them on the most liked feeds] Keep up the good work! ^~^

Amazing screenshots! I really like the use of color and lighting effects! My friend and I have an instagram account full of our own original screenshots, It would be really appreciated if you could take a look.

http://instagram.com/forerunner.photography

Thank you SkAt3R GiRl2000 for your feedback, it is well appreciated! I also looked at your screenshot for this week’s spotlight. I have to say that your “Damsel in Distress” screenshot is very unique. Keep it up!

In addition, I would also like to thank mcmuffens440 for providing feedback as well. I really like the screenshots he has on Instagram. Once again, keep up the awesome screenshots!

In addition, I will uploading more screenshots from various other games such as Halo 3: ODST and Halo 3. You may be asking the question, “But wait, didn’t 343 industries remove support for the Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST fileshare support on the Waypoint website?”, the answer would be yes, however, with the aid of a high quality capture card I have everything one would need to capture screenshots and not have to rely on the theater mode from now on. Thank you everyone and have a nice rest of the weekend!

Damn good screenshots!

> Damn good screenshots!

Thanks, I appreciate it! Have a good rest of the weekend.