sprinting issue

have u guys noticed the sprinting seems to be off? Like not registering when u actuvate it somwtimes?

Yes

Cant say I have, are you being shot cause you can’t sprint when taking fire.

Feels different from Halo 4, but in a good way.

Maybe set the options so that you just tap sprint button and you keep sprinting rather than hold it?

no its when im just trying to go into sprint from a stationary or walking position. Sometimes I have to press it multiple times to get it to work.

> 2655247280316496;6:
> no its when im just trying to go into sprint from a stationary or walking position. Sometimes I have to press it multiple times to get it to work.

I’ve had this too. It means you are under fire- you can’t sprint when you are being shot. Let me repeat that:

YOU CANNOT SPRINT WHEN BEING SHOT

> 2533274826317859;3:
> Cant say I have, are you being shot cause you can’t sprint when taking fire.

I think he means when you press to sprint it takes like a second to kick in. Not sure if it was intentional or not. Truth be told I kind of like the delay its another balance for sprint.

> 2533274877056440;7:
> > 2655247280316496;6:
> > no its when im just trying to go into sprint from a stationary or walking position. Sometimes I have to press it multiple times to get it to work.
>
>
> I’ve had this too. It means you are under fire- you can’t sprint when you are being shot. Let me repeat that:
>
> YOU CANNOT SPRINT WHEN BEING SHOT

Theres times when I haven’t been shot and theres a delay in the press.

I works for me :slight_smile: