Sprint

I like the addition of the sprint, but I have a problem with it being basically unlimited. I ran into a couple matches last night where people were just sprinting and shoulder charging the whole game.

In my opinion, and this is just a suggestion, I think sprinting should be tied to the suites power. SO the longer you sprint it uses your shield when that new energy bar runs out. This would expose you if you decide to just sprint the whole match. Your shield will regenerate like normal when you stop after that energy bar recovers.

I thought a lot about this last night, and I just dont want to See Halo turn into matches with people just running around and shoulder charging people the whole game, like people do with COD and knifing people.

I am loving the game so far, and my only gripes were the sprint and bumper jumper layout (Sprint and crouch really should be switched button wise).

Does anyone else feel the same way about the sprint or am I just crazy?

You can’t regain shields while sprinting so it is very balanced in this beta compared to Halo Reach/Halo 4 multiplayer.

It should be removed completely and the base speed should be increased to match the sprint speed.

Sprint is the quickest way to respawn

with sprint your only goN 2 die tired

if your horrible at Halo just sprint

if your a N00b relax and sprint

sprint has never saved anybody

Sprint is not the other white meat

sprint killed the video game star

sprint is the flood to Halo MP

sprint killed my brother.

Sprint in H5 is like H4:
Noobs, just running like a rhino looking for doble melee or campers running away and pushing trust when get the first shoot. Now add autocallouts like “hey look a guy without shield”.

> 2533274812471748;5:
> Sprint in H5 is like H4:
> Noobs, just running like a rhino looking for doble melee or campers running away and pushing trust when get the first shoot. Now add autocallouts like “hey look a guy without shield”.

You keep running, you gonna die faster.

No… you dont understand me.
People run when get first shoot and when you follow, you die. You dont playing 1vs1 and now you have autocallouts.