Sprint should stay and here's why !

Cause every other shooter has it… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:. (Except Counter strike which has a thriving community :no_mouth:)

And lore is more important than gameplay :joy:

> 2533274795070582;1:
> Cause every other shooter has it… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:. (Except Counter strike which has a thriving community :no_mouth:)
>
> And lore is more important than gameplay :joy:

Inflammatory posts that rehash previously squabbled about talking points should be illegal.

No matter how correct they are.

Good one

> 2533274815147687;3:
> Good one

343 Fanboys aren’t gonna like this one :joy:

:wink:

Id like people to work with 343, not against them. They wont remove sprint. So lets try to make it better

> 2533274795070582;1:
> Cause every other shooter has it… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:. (Except Counter strike which has a thriving community :no_mouth:)
>
> And lore is more important than gameplay :joy:

But counter strike does have a sprint mechanic, its called your knife. You sacrifice gun-at-the-ready for a movement speed advantage. If anything, counter strike is a fantastic example of a successful implementation of sprint, because it does not negatively effect combat, but gives players risk reward choices to basic movement.

+1

Another anti-sprint thread that knocks pro-sprint arguments instead of making its own case in favor or sprint. What a shock.

> 2533274873843883;9:
> Another anti-sprint thread that knocks pro-sprint arguments instead of making its own case in favor or sprint. What a shock.

Do you want to see anti Sprint arguments? I could give you those, but most seem to ignore them. Do you want to see Pro Sprint and Anti Sprint come together? I could give you that too, if you’ll stay constructive about the whole affair.

Lol OP just because one game has a feature does not mean halo needs it. Look at halo 4… Kill streaks loadouts and sprint… Look how well that turned out.

> 2533274795515722;11:
> Lol OP just because one game has a feature does not mean halo needs it. Look at halo 4… Kill streaks loadouts and sprint… Look how well that turned out.

Fwoosh

> 2535421619942348;10:
> > 2533274873843883;9:
> > Another anti-sprint thread that knocks pro-sprint arguments instead of making its own case in favor or sprint. What a shock.
>
>
> Do you want to see anti Sprint arguments? I could give you those, but most seem to ignore them. Do you want to see Pro Sprint and Anti Sprint come together? I could give you that too, if you’ll stay constructive about the whole affair.

If OP wants to “light fire, run away,” that’s fine.

But don’t assume that if you lay out arguments then people of contrary opinion reflexively ignore them. I honestly believe that most of the head-butting that goes on over sprint is nothing more than communication failure. I think that a lot of anti-sprint arguments don’t readily lend themselves to easy explanation. It is not a simple matter for a seriously competitive player to explain the effects of sprint on high-level game play. And it is even harder if the audience is not comprised of other seriously competitive players. But that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t try. I’ve had some of them get through to me. And while I still don’t want to give up sprint, I have a lot more empathy for anti-sprinters than I used to.

> 2533274873843883;13:
> > 2535421619942348;10:
> > > 2533274873843883;9:
> > > Another anti-sprint thread that knocks pro-sprint arguments instead of making its own case in favor or sprint. What a shock.
> >
> >
> > Do you want to see anti Sprint arguments? I could give you those, but most seem to ignore them. Do you want to see Pro Sprint and Anti Sprint come together? I could give you that too, if you’ll stay constructive about the whole affair.
>
>
> If OP wants to “light fire, run away,” that’s fine.
>
> But don’t assume that if you lay out arguments then people of contrary opinion reflexively ignore them. I honestly believe that most of the head-butting that goes on over sprint is nothing more than communication failure. I think that a lot of anti-sprint arguments don’t readily lend themselves to easy explanation. It is not a simple matter for a seriously competitive player to explain the effects of sprint on high-level game play. And it is even harder if the audience is not comprised of other seriously competitive players. But that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t try. I’ve had some of them get through to me. And while I still don’t want to give up sprint, I have a lot more empathy for anti-sprinters than I used to.

Wow. Yes, perfect. Agreed completely. Sorry for being a -Yoink.-

Every other shooter also has way faster kill times than halo does.

> 2535421619942348;14:
> > 2533274873843883;13:
> > > 2535421619942348;10:
> > > > 2533274873843883;9:
> > > > Another anti-sprint thread that knocks pro-sprint arguments instead of making its own case in favor or sprint. What a shock.
> > >
> > >
> > > Do you want to see anti Sprint arguments? I could give you those, but most seem to ignore them. Do you want to see Pro Sprint and Anti Sprint come together? I could give you that too, if you’ll stay constructive about the whole affair.
> >
> >
> > If OP wants to “light fire, run away,” that’s fine.
> >
> > But don’t assume that if you lay out arguments then people of contrary opinion reflexively ignore them. I honestly believe that most of the head-butting that goes on over sprint is nothing more than communication failure. I think that a lot of anti-sprint arguments don’t readily lend themselves to easy explanation. It is not a simple matter for a seriously competitive player to explain the effects of sprint on high-level game play. And it is even harder if the audience is not comprised of other seriously competitive players. But that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t try. I’ve had some of them get through to me. And while I still don’t want to give up sprint, I have a lot more empathy for anti-sprinters than I used to.
>
>
> Wow. Yes, perfect. Agreed completely. Sorry for being a -Yoink.-

You weren’t a yoink. Not by a long shot.