Sprint Poll

Just getting a more current community opinion

Edit: I’m quite aware that there is a sprint thread. However, conversations can’t tell us %. Thanks for voting.

You honestly don’t need to comment. Please keep those comments in the sprint thread.

Theres literally a thread about sprint below this. Maybe its not what u want but the community has commented alot on it. Itll be worth yr time

Sprint or not I’ll always love halo.

Crap, I accidentally voted. There’s already a thread dedicated to sprint, and honestly, I don’t care. Sprint or no sprint, I’ll play it as long as it’s fun.

I’ll play a game where sprint fits like in CoD or Titanfall, fast paced games like that go really well with a sprint ability, but Halo? No, I don’t think Halo is a game that’s built around sprint and it should probably taken out.

This isn’t a Halo community opinion. It’s a Waypoint community opinion.

If I surveyed a bunch of Americans as to how amazing American people are, what kind of results would you expect?

I don’t see the problem with sprint outside making SC an easy way out of sprint g at a bad time. Ever since halo ce I have wondered why you couldn’t sprint.

> 2533274848599184;6:
> This isn’t a Halo community opinion. It’s a Waypoint community opinion.
>
> If I surveyed a bunch of Americans as to how amazing American people are, what kind of results would you expect?

We are all AMAZING thank you very much! But ahem…I don’t care about sprint

There’s already a sprint thread dude.

Hi I’m The sprint thread please feed me.

Please keep all comments in the sprint thread. Comments here are not necessary

> 2549359074790154;11:
> Please keep all comments in the sprint thread. Comments here are not necessary

Unfortunately it’s not going to work like that, people will ultimately come here and bring their sprint debates and discussions with them. Closing this off in favor of the established sprint topic.