sprint on left thumbstick

hahaha >_<

oh geez, and no weapons on map until someone “earns” them hahahahah lol and still people dont call this COD?

What’s better is people still think it can be a good game with these settings.

Left thumb stick is absolutely stupid. 343 needs to fix that ASAP.

> hahaha >_<
>
> oh geez, and no weapons on map until someone “earns” them hahahahah lol and still people dont call this COD?

although, to be fair, the guy talking about sprint on left thumbstick was using the “southpaw” layout.

and he did say that there were many many options for controller layout.

> hahaha >_<
>
> oh geez, and no weapons on map until someone “earns” them hahahahah lol and still people dont call this COD?

That was just for his control setup, granted he didn’t give examples of where it is on others but it doesn’t mean that Sprint will only be on the left thumbstick.

He said that you could pick almost any button combination you wanted.

> hahaha >_<
>

source?

IT would be cool if sprint would be usable at the left thumb stick.
Ant if you want to use another AA’s use ‘‘LB’’.The Controlls would be better than Reachs.

This was custom game made by 343. And doesn’t really reflect MP.
Also Louis said they’re multiple controller schemes.

Didn’t he say that there were tons of button combinations? I am thinking that it would basically be like customizable button mapping, except that they have everything right there. Could be misreading it though…

> This was custom game made by 343. And doesn’t really reflect MP.
> Also Louis said they’re multiple controller schemes.

well if that was just a custom game i will stay my wrath till a later date.

Though the thumb stick not being crouch was like a kick to the groin. Default sprint though seems liek it will change halo entirely…

You earn weapons by getting killing sprees.

5 Kills - Rocket Launcher
10 Kills - Spartan Laser
15 Kills - Sniper Rifle
20 Kills - Decoy Weapon Drop that blows up when an enemy trying to “steal” your weapon
25 Kills - The Halo rings ignite and the game ends killing everyone.

> hahaha >_<
>

You seem like a casual gamer to me because of the connections you make between games.

How one receives upgrades or uses their control scheme only relates to how the player “physically” moves, jumps, aims, shoots, etc, by telling a player where/when they should move OR acts as the inputs.
How my avatar actually “physically” moves, jumps, aims, shoots, etc, is how I distinguish gameplay from FPS to FPS, not the button scheme or the reward system.

> This was custom game made by 343. And doesn’t really reflect MP.
> Also Louis said they’re multiple controller schemes.

Bingo. People are so quick to whip out the COD card, it is getting really boring now. I wouldn’t mind a constructive thread about how new changes may not be good, but a straight up Halo = COD is as close to a troll you are going to get.

Wait until you see it in action before we judge.

It’s left thumbstick in Call of Duty, ergo it is in Halo of D- I mean Halo 4. It should never be a default thing in the first place, let alone in the game.

So there goes gandhi hopping.

> You earn weapons by getting killing sprees.
>
> 5 Kills - Rocket Launcher
> 10 Kills - Spartan Laser
> 15 Kills - Sniper Rifle
> 20 Kills - Decoy Weapon Drop that blows up when an enemy trying to “steal” your weapon
> 25 Kills - The Halo rings ignite and the game ends killing everyone.

-.- 0/10

He went on about the trillions of button customization options we’ll have… I don’t think we’ll be forced to use anything. Personally, I like LB for Sprint.

Yeah, and the B-button crouches now. Weird. I’m assuming you switch grenades with the D-pad.

Even though he said he was using southpaw, isn’t that control scheme exactly the same as default besides the bumpers and triggers?

at this point they could add killstreaks and this community would blindly support 343. Its all just ridiculous…

why do they need to touch weapon spawns and add perks? its so unneccesary, overdone, and is 5 years to late… they considered armor perks for h3 and even bungie said it was unhalo…what does that tell you

I’ve clarified this in other places, but not all info propagates:

The setup last night was fully custom - it was configured by the 343 guys. The fact that there were no weapons on the map, and no power weapons at all except for ordnance drops, tells you NOTHING about how the game will play in vanilla matchmaking; it just tells you how LAST NIGHT was set up.

My controller setup is weird: Southpaw/Southpaw/Inverted. (If you play default, and you pick up my controller, your brain will hurt.) EVERYTHING is reversed, not just triggers. So I’m guessing that Default has sprint on the RIGHT stick.