Sprint needs a bigger penalty.

343 so far your on the right direction with there being a spring penalty with shields not recharging but…I don’t think its a big enough penalty

so far as it is I can see it going this way if sprint stays as is. People take damage and instead of sprinting away now like they used to (good thing) now its going to turn into a ring around the posie (or any other cover) until shields come back up instead of staying to fight which is still a BIG problem with me.

So I believe spring needs another form of penalization like maybe you cant spring away at all while taking fire or something like that.

But you are on the right direction with sprint. I’d rather have no sprint but if you must have if (343 you really seem to have a weird obsession with it) then this is the right way to do it.

What?

I tried to follow this but got confused in 2 section.

I say that the penalty they have are great right now for it. You cant fire your gun while you sprint and there was a raise of weapons which can be a life or death thing by itself.

Things stay the same is my virdict of this

> 2533274868062286;2:
> What?
>
> I tried to follow this but got confused in 2 section.
>
> I say that the penalty they have are great right now for it. You cant fire your gun while you sprint and there was a raise of weapons which can be a life or death thing by itself.
>
> Things stay the same is my virdict of this

What? how did you get confused? anyways…

what I was trying to say and guess I failed to say is. It needs a bigger penalty to pretty much nerf it to the point where it is next to impossible to run from a gunfight much like Halo 2/3.

Im not wanting it to be impossible to run but almost.

Why r u complaining the penalty for sprint already sucks a little

> 2535450914521866;4:
> Why r u complaining the penalty for sprint already sucks a little

I believe the penalty is to small not that it “sucks”

I believe I speak for quite a few people when I say this but I’m tired of people being able to run from battle for making bad decisions.

So far the penalty of no shield recharge is pretty big…just not big enough. there is still the possibility for people to sprint away from combat there. I want that possibility to almost be completely gone.

> 2533274903300029;1:
> so far as it is I can see it going this way if sprint stays as is. People take damage and instead of sprinting away now like they used to (good thing) now its going to turn into a ring around the posie (or any other cover) until shields come back up instead of staying to fight which is still a BIG problem with me.

Um . . . isn’t this how Halo always was?

The problem in H4 was that you could keep sprinting until your shields recharged. Your opponent had to keep sprinting to stay with you . . . but he couldn’t shoot while sprinting. That no longer can occur.

Ducking for cover, on the other hand, has always existed.

Sprint really doesn’t need a bigger penalty, in my opinion.

At least play the beta first and see how it plays

> 2533274858646258;7:
> Sprint really doesn’t need a bigger penalty, in my opinion.
>
> At least play the beta first and see how it plays

same… and its not like the logical firefight would involve someone getting shot and NOT trying to survive…
the purpose of multiplayer is two sided, kill and don’t die,

> 2533274903300029;5:
> > 2535450914521866;4:
> > Why r u complaining the penalty for sprint already sucks a little
>
>
> I believe the penalty is to small not that it “sucks”
>
> I believe I speak for quite a few people when I say this but I’m tired of people being able to run from battle for making bad decisions.
>
> So far the penalty of no shield recharge is pretty big…just not big enough. there is still the possibility for people to sprint away from combat there. I want that possibility to almost be completely gone.

Why don’t you just come out and say it: you don’t want sprint to be in H5.

for now this penalty seems good enough with how the beta maps aren’t really forgiving with how the positioning, so lets see how the no shield recharge while sprinting works out for the beta and then think if it need a bigger or smaller penalty.

> 2533274912984822;9:
> > 2533274903300029;5:
> > > 2535450914521866;4:
> > > Why r u complaining the penalty for sprint already sucks a little
> >
> >
> >
> > I believe the penalty is to small not that it “sucks”
> >
> > I believe I speak for quite a few people when I say this but I’m tired of people being able to run from battle for making bad decisions.
> >
> > So far the penalty of no shield recharge is pretty big…just not big enough. there is still the possibility for people to sprint away from combat there. I want that possibility to almost be completely gone.
>
>
> Why don’t you just come out and say it: you don’t want sprint to be in H5.

Its no secret if you’ve seen any of my posts on here that I don’t want sprint. I used to be fine with it but after a amount of time I started to see it really doesnt fit “well” with halo

So I am half and half with it being in halo 5 but since its not really my call all i can do is voice MY opinion which is this:

If sprint is to stay in halo from here on foreward it needs to be severely nerfed to the point where its only usable in one or two situations.

> 2533274903300029;1:
> 343 so far your on the right direction with there being a spring penalty with shields not recharging but…I don’t think its a big enough penalty
>
> so far as it is I can see it going this way if sprint stays as is. People take damage and instead of sprinting away now like they used to (good thing) now its going to turn into a ring around the posie (or any other cover) until shields come back up instead of staying to fight which is still a BIG problem with me.
>
> So I believe spring needs another form of penalization like maybe you cant spring away at all while taking fire or something like that.
>
> But you are on the right direction with sprint. I’d rather have no sprint but if you must have if (343 you really seem to have a weird obsession with it) then this is the right way to do it.

This is almost just like stopping power which doesn’t work well like we saw in Halo 4.

We’ll really there can’t be any bigger penalty

No shields when sprinting at all.

> 2533274977797582;14:
> No shields when sprinting at all.

Oh, come on. You can’t do that. You can’t sprint at all with that.

> 2533274977797582;14:
> No shields when sprinting at all.

HAHA thats like saying, while you crouch, you can not turn at all while to fire without turning your whole person

or when you are in a warthog, you can’t go above the speed limit if there is a sign somewhere

> 2533274868062286;16:
> > 2533274977797582;14:
> > No shields when sprinting at all.
>
>
> HAHA thats like saying, while you crouch, you can not turn at all while to fire without turning your whole person
>
> or when you are in a warthog, you can’t go above the speed limit if there is a sign somewhere

Exactly it sounds really ridiculous which is why people should stop complaining and not judge something like sprint until the beta is out.

CHILL out about sprint, guys…

> 2533274868062286;16:
> > 2533274977797582;14:
> > No shields when sprinting at all.
>
>
>
> HAHA thats like saying, while you crouch, you can not turn at all while to fire without turning your whole person
>
> or when you are in a warthog, you can’t go above the speed limit if there is a sign somewhere

You do realize that your post made absolutely no sense at all, right?

> 2533274977797582;17:
> > 2533274868062286;16:
> > > 2533274977797582;14:
> > > No shields when sprinting at all.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > HAHA thats like saying, while you crouch, you can not turn at all while to fire without turning your whole person
> >
> > or when you are in a warthog, you can’t go above the speed limit if there is a sign somewhere
>
>
>
> Exactly it sounds really ridiculous which is why people should stop complaining and not judge something like sprint until the beta is out.

We already have Sprint in TWO GAMES, so yes, we should. You people need to stop defending 343i and wake up. Change is not good unless it is implemented properly, there has been objective facts why Sprint is bad for Halo, and saying, “wait until the beta” is beyond hypocritical and idiotic. We have over 30 Halo 5: Guardians gameplay video, why should we not be able to criticize?

> 2533274806427910;19:
> > 2533274868062286;16:
> > > 2533274977797582;14:
> > > No shields when sprinting at all.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > HAHA thats like saying, while you crouch, you can not turn at all while to fire without turning your whole person
> >
> > or when you are in a warthog, you can’t go above the speed limit if there is a sign somewhere
>
>
>
>
> You do realize that your post made absolutely no sense at all, right?
>
>
>
> > 2533274977797582;17:
> > > 2533274868062286;16:
> > > > 2533274977797582;14:
> > > > No shields when sprinting at all.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > HAHA thats like saying, while you crouch, you can not turn at all while to fire without turning your whole person
> > >
> > > or when you are in a warthog, you can’t go above the speed limit if there is a sign somewhere
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Exactly it sounds really ridiculous which is why people should stop complaining and not judge something like sprint until the beta is out.
>
>
> We already have Sprint in TWO GAMES, so yes, we should. You people need to stop defending 343i and wake up. Change is not good unless it is implemented properly, there has been objective facts why Sprint is bad for Halo, and saying, “wait until the beta” is beyond hypocritical and idiotic. We have over 30 Halo 5: Guardians gameplay video, why should we not be able to criticize?

Have you even played the game yet? How do u know that sprint sucks?