sprint - my reflection

I personally am for the inclusion of sprint in halo 4. One of the benefits of this is that in halo 3 people would constantly moon jump (as i like to call it) around whilst shooting which tested my sanity, i hated it. Sprint in halo reach allowed players to take a big jump afterwards, as a result jumping otherwise was not as high as halo 3.

I hope H4 takes that onboard as it minimalises frustration and gives the player the option to retreat or fight. So overall i like sprint as it effects jumping, you can only do a massive jump if your running first. If it would revert to moon jumping at least make it so you cant shoot whilst jumping (falling should of course be otherwise).

Yeah and make it so you can’t move at all while shooting too. Strafing was so annoying it made it hard to hit people. Also headshots shouldn’t do extra damage because it’s too hard to hit people in the head.

My god, this is so typical. A bad player simply wanting sprint because he can’t hit someone that is jumping.

> Yeah and make it so you can’t move at all while shooting too. Strafing was so annoying it made it hard to hit people. Also headshots shouldn’t do extra damage because it’s too hard to hit people in the head.

Also, the maps should be completely flat. Strategically containing the high ground is overpowered.

> > Yeah and make it so you can’t move at all while shooting too. Strafing was so annoying it made it hard to hit people. Also headshots shouldn’t do extra damage because it’s too hard to hit people in the head.
>
> Also, the maps should be completely flat. Strategically containing the high ground is overpowered.

STOP INSULTING THE OP!!!

REPORTED!
ALL OF YOU!!!

i’m not a bad layer but you cant deny its flipping annoying.

also thanks mate, some people on forums are just time wasters.

> STOP INSULTING THE OP!!!
>
> REPORTED!
> ALL OF YOU!!!

Insulting? I’m not insulting anybody. I’m letting this forum know my honest opinion.

Also, being able to aesthetically change your armour is overpowered too.

your so lame, no wonder people flock to other forums instead cuz this one is full of jerks like you. reported. Jeeez you cant even have a standard topic without someone trolling it.

> > STOP INSULTING THE OP!!!
> >
> > REPORTED!
> > ALL OF YOU!!!
>
> Insulting? I’m not insulting anybody. I’m letting this forum know my honest opinion.
>
> Also, being able to aesthetically change your armour is overpowered too.

I was being sarcastic, but the OP thanked me.

I’m laughing so hard right now.

> your so lame, no wonder people flock to other forums instead cuz this one is full of jerks like you. reported. Jeeez you cant even have a standard topic without someone trolling it.

I’m not trolling. I just said that…
Also, don’t call names. It isn’t nice.

> I was being sarcastic, but the OP thanked me.
>
> I’m laughing so hard right now.

Oh! Sorry. This is why I hate Internet Forums. You can’t detect sarcasm.

my head hurts XD and no i cant spot sarcasm if it stares me in the face.