Sprint is Here to Stay....Get Over It

I’m sick of hearing the threads about sprint has’t to go away, well it won’t. It’s going to stay, maybe in the final game there will be a playlist but NOT for the beta.

Yea, I 100% agree. People need to take off the nostalgic glasses and live the future of Halo. Welcome to life Halo 1-3 players

I haven’t had a problem with sprint in the Halo 5 beta, but I don’t think we can fault people for taking issue with it. It was very poorly implemented in Reach and Halo 4, and that had very far-reaching effects on gameplay and map design.

> 2533274843742113;3:
> I haven’t had a problem with sprint in the Halo 5 beta, but I don’t think we can fault people for taking issue with it. It was very poorly implemented in Reach and Halo 4, and that had very far-reaching effects on gameplay and map design.

Yeah but they pretty much balanced it in the beta if you ask me. Your shields don’t recharge if you try and run so its not a get out of jail card like CoD. Also you can’t sprint under heavy fire. Problem is they don’t have an open mind nor see how it has been nerfed for this game. Plus the H4 forums had suggestions such as what is int his game atm.

Right? I mean it’s been with us for the past 4 years. You would think people would grow up and just accept it… but you know, Halo’s community is utter garbage and complain about the smallest changes.

I can and will continue to criticize the sprint mechanic. Someone impolitely demanding that I stop doing so isn’t going to convince me stop doing so.

Er…“get over it”…?

> You would think people would grow up and just accept it.

I didn’t realize bowing to the whims of others was a sign of maturity. Sounds more like fear and servitude to me.

> 2533274819302824;6:
> I can and will continue to criticize the sprint mechanic. Someone impolitely demanding that I stop doing so isn’t going to convince me stop doing so.
>
> Er…“get over it”…?
>
>
>
> > You would think people would grow up and just accept it.
>
>
> I didn’t realize bowing to the whims of others was a sign of maturity. Sounds more like fear and servitude to me.

Or you just don’t want to accept that things change over time.

> 2533274819302824;6:
> I can and will continue to criticize the sprint mechanic. Someone impolitely demanding that I stop doing so isn’t going to convince me stop doing so.
>
> Er…“get over it”…?
>
>
>
> > You would think people would grow up and just accept it.
>
>
> I didn’t realize bowing to the whims of others was a sign of maturity. Sounds more like fear and servitude to me.

No, it sounds like you’re being a child.

I agree completely.

> 2533274837720524;8:
> No, it sounds like you’re being a child.

In what way am I being a child? For simply stating that I’m not susceptible to intimidation tactics? For daring to state an opinion that goes against the norm?

All I’m trying to say is that telling people to shut up…isn’t going to get them to shut up, isn’t going to change their views. Convince them through sound logic, or don’t even bother.

This is my last post in this thread.

These threads are just as bad as the ‘hate sprint’ topics.

‘Get over it’ is such a stupid phrase. How about you get over it?