Sprint is bad for casual players as well.

Q-What is the undisputed #1 complaint about halo from the casual FPS player?

A-It takes too long to kill someone.

Sprint extends kill times. It allows players to run away from their attacker.

If the casual FPS player is already frustrated by the fact that it takes 3-6 seconds to kill someone, how do you think they feel when they shoot someone for 5 seconds and then he runs away?

The casual FPS player is used to playing games where EVERY time two people see each other one of them dies. And quickly might I add.

To appeal to the casual audience you want to make as many encounters as possible end with a kill. Sprint is counter productive in this effort.

> Q-What is the undisputed #1 complaint about halo from the casual FPS player?
>
> A-It takes too long to kill someone.

False. The #1 complaint about Halo from casuals is that if you play it, you’re <a word indicating a preference to undergo certain activities with those of the same gender as oneself>.

> > Q-What is the undisputed #1 complaint about halo from the casual FPS player?
> >
> > A-It takes too long to kill someone.
>
> False. The #1 complaint about Halo from casuals is that if you play it, you’re <a word indicating a preference to undergo certain activities with those of the same gender as oneself>.

False again, the OP is correct.

And on a more on-topic note. I’d wholeheartedly agree. :slight_smile:

> Q-What is the undisputed #1 complaint about halo from the casual FPS player?
>
> A-It takes too long to kill someone.
>
>
> Sprint extends kill times. It allows players to run away from their attacker.
>
> If the casual FPS player is already frustrated by the fact that it takes 3-6 seconds to kill someone, how do you think they feel when they shoot someone for 5 seconds and then he runs away?
>
> The casual FPS player is used to playing games where EVERY time two people see each other one of them dies. And quickly might I add.
>
> To appeal to the casual audience you want to make as many encounters as possible end with a kill. Sprint is counter productive in this effort.

Failing to put a grenade at your sprinters feet before pulling the trigger on a headshot is your fail not the sprinters, bungies or 343s. that was the standard kill for years. What has changed and why.

I think the counter for a “Kill Time,” resets when the player runs away.

Here is the dumbest thing about this thread PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT SPRINT.

My friends complained about the old Halo games in this order:

1. OP Grenades

2. Respawn Times

3. Kill Times

Although this was just my small group of 5 people.

No it’s not… Because I like to go fast.

I’m a frickin’ super soldier. I feel like Crysis does a better job of making you feel like a badass(And it’s set like 15 years from now).

If you guys read any of the other halo canon you know what I’m talking about. 500 years in the future… come on.

Idea…
Hold down A to do power jump.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo 4 Multiplayer Gameplay

Vote For What Player Controls You What In Halo 4 Here.
Halo 4 Player Controls Forum

I guess if they decreased the speed of which you can sprint when your shields get damaged, it would help the situation.

If the kill times are fast enough in Halo 4, Sprinting Away will be doomed to failure as it NEEDS to be.