Sprint hate solution

It would be good if they add a playlist that says classic halo without sprint and spartan abilities the people that loves sprint and the new things can be happy playing their list and some old fans the classic with elites cause it’s easy add them there i mean c’mon we are only 11%(that i really don’t think) what they lose adding that, cause custom games isn’t good at all "i don’t like sprint but it doesn’t have to disappear spartan abilities too, some people like it and yes they can like sprint and other people can hate it but i mean isn’t too hard putting 2 multiplayer modes CoD does on Hardcore and core this can help a lot other thing i have to say why so much hate on CoD i don’t like CoD but cmon the game isn’t what people don’t like it’s the players there that are kids from 10 to 13 years "

-what are your thoughts about something like that both can enjoy elite lovers, classic players and pro sprint players

I don’t want just one playlist, I would like to play gametypes that have SAs and no sprint, or gametypes with neither or even games with certain SAs. 343 have already split up the community by adding sprint, we may as well roll with it considering it’s better than nothing.

i think that can happen on custom game modes like in halo 4

> 2533274977982641;3:
> i think that can happen on custom game modes like in halo 4

We’ve already had to suffer through that for two games in a row.

Isolating all the hardcore fans and people who want to play classic Halo to a singular playlist or custom games has proven to not be the answer and to be honest we’re sick of it.

No more.

Why not just make the game classic and competitive out of the box. The casuals are still going to play regardless as long as it has Halo on the cover. 343 fails to realize this.

It’s not the casuals that are pro-sprint though.

There’s no one who “loves” sprint. There’s people against it, there’s people who don’t care either way and then there’s the people who applaud everything 343 does regardless of how it affects the game.

Since Halo 5’s gameplay direction seems set in stone (sadly), I wouldn’t mind 3 permanent classic (and good ones, unlike the pathetic excuse for classic gameplay we got in Reach and Halo 4) playlists at launch; FFA Slayer/Objective (8p), Team Slayer/Objective (4v4), and BTB Slayer/Objective (8v8). Maybe even a “competitive” fourth 4v4 classic slayer playlist, allowing the regular classic Team playlist to be 5v5 and a bit more “casual” (ewwww that word, can’t we think of something new?).

> 2533274826435068;7:
> Since Halo 5’s gameplay direction seems set in stone (sadly), I wouldn’t mind 3 permanent classic (and good ones, unlike the pathetic excuse for classic gameplay we got in Reach and Halo 4) playlists at launch; FFA Slayer/Objective (8p), Team Slayer/Objective (4v4), and BTB Slayer/Objective (8v8). Maybe even a “competitive” fourth 4v4 classic slayer playlist, allowing the regular classic Team playlist to be 5v5 and a bit more “casual” (ewwww that word, can’t we think of something new?).

I agree but it would be cool a classic 5v5 slayer, maybe king of the hill it was pretty good but not much players there