Sprint halo 5

someone fill me in please. played every halo but am confused everyone is treating sprint in halo 5 as a brand new thing but sprint was in halo 4 and in halo reach. so is there some new characteristic to sprint or something cause i must have missed it.

In Reach, it was an Armor Ability that could be selected and dropped.

In Halo 4, it was a universal trait that could run out and be recharged over time, and could be adjusted by tactical upgrades and support packages.

In Halo 5, it’s a universal trait that is unlimited, but while you’re sprinting your shield recharge countdown will be cancelled until you stop sprinting.

> 2533274873884839;1:
> someone fill me in please. played every halo but am confused everyone is treating sprint in halo 5 as a brand new thing but sprint was in halo 4 and in halo reach. so is there some new characteristic to sprint or something cause i must have missed it.

(I can do severl mistakes with my english, I’m italian)

the community did’nt want sprint either in Halo 4, they are just pushing up on that, but sprint became necessary after Halo Reach, it was not very useful as Armor Ability, and it was stu*id to remove it :slight_smile:

> 2533274842918190;2:
> In Reach, it was an Armor Ability that could be selected and dropped.
>
> In Halo 4, it was a universal trait that could run out and be recharged over time, and could be adjusted by tactical upgrades and support packages.
>
> In Halo 5, it’s a universal trait that is unlimited, but while you’re sprinting your shield recharge countdown will be cancelled until you stop sprinting.

ok thanks did not realize it was unlimited or that shields stop recharging while sprinting