Sprint Discussion

It’s time we discussed this topic again. Will you be sprinting to your local video game store?

Personally, I’ll most likely be performing a crisp jog at first but then elevate my speed up to a healthy sprint. I’ll then pick up my copy and sprint the rest of the way home.

Sorry if it’s a weird topic. I’ve just been curious about how people plan on picking up Halo 5. There’s a lot of ways you can buy Halo 5. You could sprint to the store like I am, or just walk, jog, run, hop and skip to your local game store.

Or you coule be going by vehicle. Cycling and taking the bus are good options. You could also go in car or travel by train. Or maybe you’ll just be getting the digital download? The possibilities are endless.

Please discuss how you plan on buying Halo 5 when it is released, as well as how you plan on picking it up if you’re buying a physical copy.

I’ll admit, I laughed out loud while reading this.

10/10.

Oh boy, here we go again… OH WAIT NEVERMIND

this was actually very creative, good job sir.

I think I’ll park somewhere near, then walk the rest of the way there, no sprint needed.I want to maintain my hands for my walk n sho…I mean text abilities.

I’ll be holding my home-made cardboard BR while walking to the store and I don’t want to sacrifice my ability to pretend-shoot for a store-walk-breaking mechanic. I’ll simply increase movement speed (roller skates).

I’ll be dive rollin right into the shop lol

Drive through the store’s window with my Warthog, have the gunner shoot down everyone in the queue, then walk up and take it. Hopefully not getting boarded in the process.

The security guards better not be waiting with plasma pistols and stickies.

> Drive through the store’s window with my Warthog, have the gunner shoot down everyone in the queue, then walk up and take it. Hopefully not getting boarded in the process.
>
> The security guards better not be waiting with plasma pistols and stickies.

That’s a nice way to pre-order a game. I wonder what incentives come with it.

> Drive through the store’s window with my Warthog, have the gunner shoot down everyone in the queue, then walk up and take it. Hopefully not getting boarded in the process.
>
> The security guards better not be waiting with plasma pistols and stickies.

A Warthog? Really?

Gungoose or nothing.

My thoughts when clicking on this thread:

OhnonononotagainIdontwanttoIdontwanttoIdont- Oh. Ha! :slight_smile:

Anyway, I’ll be picking my copy up from a small circular platform, above which the game will be floating, glowing gold and spinning. Magnificent.

Really? Another sprint thread? Well, I guess I’ll just link it to the current discussion an— begins reading

Well played, my good sir. Well played.

Anyway… once the sidewalk connecting where I live to the nearest GameStop is completed, I’d say I’ll be biking in 14th gear, maybe 18th in some places, to claim my game.

Why can’t I use jetpack!?

Not going to lie though this made my day.

I plan on driving my scorpion through the parking lot crushing alls teh gungeese, blow open Game Stop yelling, “How does 90mm of tungsten strike ya?”. Then I’ll take my copy and leave…in my tank.

The ladies love it when I do this.

I plan to walk there at a completely uniform speed, with only very minor moments of deceleration an acceleration as I stop and start. It is the only true halo way to go somewhere.

This post is great.