Sprint button fix?

Has anyone heard if 343 will be fixing the non-responsive/non working sprint button, when it’s assigned to the left stick? When I get shot and click in the left stick, to sprint, my character continues to walk. I then click the stick 2 or 3 more times and nothing happens (resulting in dead 100% of the time). This is super annoying, as the game leans so much on movement… but then totally drops the ball on the most common movement in the game.

Thanks,
x Spades x

That’s called Stopping Power, it’s supposed to happen to stop people from escaping fights. You can turn it off in customs.

> 2533275016942754;2:
> That’s called Stopping Power, it’s supposed to happen to stop people from escaping fights. You can turn it off in customs.

But when I have it on button A, this doesn’t happen.

This happens to me all the time and I’m on Bumper Jumper (aka…use the A button for Sprint). I wouldn’t be surprised if it was partly the Xbox One’s fault because the controller are literal pieces of garbage. Thumbsticks are horrible, bumpers take forever to respond to presses, the Back button doesn’t work 50% of the time unless you push it down with a pencil, and we already know that 343i had issues with the controllers and the aiming system in Halo 5.