Sprint button change.

Does anybody else want sprint for the recon control scheme be switched from x to the left bumper, and have your armor ability as x?

It is so much easier to execute jumps while still being able to turn your camera this way.

Learn to claw that’s what people used to do in the older games. You will become a better player for it trust me haha

Yes, I do believe they should be switched

> Learn to claw that’s what people used to do in the older games. You will become a better player for it trust me haha

Ugh, that crap was so annoying.

I think tapping the x button will be fine, its not that big of a deal and I’ll adapt to it. Besides I’d much rather have left bumper as the AA button.

If you can learn to do this you will be a better default player. Or make the switch to bumper jumper, the point of the claw is that in any battle your thumbs will never have to come off the joysticks

> If you can learn to do this you will be a better default player. Or make the switch to bumper jumper, the point of the claw is that in any battle your thumbs will never have to come off the joysticks

I know how to claw but it is strenuous on your index finger if you go for a sprint and melee while turning both sticks and it is common to press the wrong button while clawing

I don’t usually use Recon unless I’ve been playing Halo 3 recently, but yes I don’t want to take my thumb off the stick to press x. I actually liked LB as sprint in Reach and x suits AA’s.