Sprint and Slide

So, honestly from a balance perspective they finally got it in a place where that’s not my problem with them anymore. They feel balanced, and they feel okay. The only problem is they still don’t feel like they fit.

Maybe that’s because they are probably the jankiest part about the tech preview, I feel like the game is having a heart attack every time I slide, and it causes weird rubber-banding and often doesn’t do what I was expecting. But even without that issue I don’t know, the game just feels much more like Halo when I simply don’t use them. And it’s still plenty fast without them too!

I would like to always be sprinting, so I can map switching grenades to A instead of the dpad.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> I would like to always be sprinting, so I can map switching grenades to A instead of the dpad.

Honestly yeah. The base movement speed is vs sprint speed is so minor that they could just have you in a sprint-esque animation in third person when you’re moving top-speed and call it a day. If Slide needs to stay in the game, it could just happen in whatever direction you’re moving at the time so long as you’re at full speed when you hold crouch.

> 2533274810177460;3:
> > 2533274801036271;2:
> > I would like to always be sprinting, so I can map switching grenades to A instead of the dpad.
>
> Honestly yeah. The base movement speed is vs sprint speed is so minor that they could just have you in a sprint-esque animation in third person when you’re moving top-speed and call it a day. If Slide needs to stay in the game, it could just happen in whatever direction you’re moving at the time so long as you’re at full speed when you hold crouch.

Couldn’t agree more, if Sprint is staying I’d love auto sprint.